thanks for the welcome

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Milly

Registered Shopper
many thanks for the kind messages of welcome sorry to come on to the foram
and my first post is to moan about gemstv but this product recall has really got to me i cant see how this could happen when they bang on about all their stuff is hand crafted in there own factories etc and i cant recall ever seeing anything in the past being discribed as plated in gold so how has this come about I will contact cs tomorrow by phone and let you know they say

Good luck with it Milly and feel free to join in with the other threads or even post to let us know what you particularly like in your collection. ;)

Milly - the people dealing with this don't work at the weekend hun. Leave it until Monday. You'd think, given that the letters went out, timed for the weekend, that they'd have somebody in the office to deal with it wouldn't you? Disgraceful but unfortunately it's getting more typical of GemsTV's approach.

Anyway, welcome to the forum - join in and have some fun!

Meesh when did your letters arrive? Our post is sometimes non-existant and we didn't get any delivery today, just wondering if one is going to land on my doorstep on Monday?

Meesh when did your letters arrive? Our post is sometimes non-existant and we didn't get any delivery today, just wondering if one is going to land on my doorstep on Monday?

I got one on Friday and the others today Jo. TBH I know there's a few more in the post if I'm right about the item numbers. :mad: Hope you don't get one babe. x

Latest posts

Back