Hope you all had a lovely Christmas day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

F

Fruityloops

Guest Shopper
Hello

Just flitting by to say that I hope everybody had a fantastic Christmas Day. I was wearing one of my Rocks pendants at my Christmas dinner, which drew many favourable comments. I've passed the word on to a few more people who will now be tuning in when the auctions recommence.

I can't quite belive it will soon be January and then very shortly after it will be February and then I will be getting married, decked out in my Rocks jewels. Maybe it's a bit too much mulled wine but I'm feeling a bit sentimental.

I just want to thank Rocks for being there. Not only is it a great way to shop for fantastic jewellery at bargain prices but it's a great place for friends to meet in the chat room. Nobody else does anything quite like it and I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you so much to all the team at Rocks for a) thinking of it and b) making it possible.

Going now...said what I wanted to say.

xxx

Awww!!! :1: Congratulations on your upcoming wedding Fruityloops..!

Had a nice day, hope everyone else did.

My sister was thrilled with all the Rocks bling I got her esp. the hedgehogs...said the garnet one looked good enough to eat (courtesy of John B :1:), and the amethyst one reflected all the colours in the tree lights...she needs to get the pink pearl/marcasite resized, and loved the snowflake amethyst pendant and the amber one. My Mum loved her blue topaz/marcasite bracelet...

No there's nothing quite like Rocks to my knowledge - got to say I still preferred the old 3-at-a-time system - that really was unique - but there you are...

See you on 27th!

everyone in my family unwraped little black boxes on christmas day, I how have a large collection of them, Im wondering if the charity shops in town might like them to package there donations when they sell them.....they seem to nice to recycle in the card board bin! :33:
everyone said how lovley the items were that I chose for them and even my step mum who is horrendous to buy for liked her smokey quartz and pearl necklace! thanks rocks for making my christmas shopping easy and no one needs go without a little bling to lighten their lives now! ( I sit here as I type with the most spectacular blue topaz on my hand! not bad for £5! )

My Rocks pressies were a hit too. I gave my older daughter the amethyst bead necklace, the younger one got a silver and blue topaz ring, MIL an emerald pendant, SIL marcasite earrings and pendant. I've a couple more pieces to give out for January birthdays too.

I can't believe just how much fantastic bling I've got for a relatively small amount and I'm thrilled with Rocks, they are a truly wonderful company.

I take the boxes to my local charity shops cherrypicker and they are always glad to have them.

Congratulations on the forthcoming wedding fruityloops, do you know what Rocks pieces you will be wearing yet?

oooooooo Congratulations Fruity, what lovelies have you bought to wear at your wedding, some pearlies perhaps????? We want lots of photos please.

:doggie:

Congrats fruity!! Not long to go before the big day - What bling will you be wearing?

Had a lovely Christmas day. My first Christmas meal (for 9) was very successful. A big thanks to Mothy and mariek for their useful tips on cooking Gammon and turkey.

hello

On the day I will be wearing Coloured Rocks items GC730 and JC066. Hubby's wedding ring is CS012.

My rings came as a set purchased a year ago from TJC. They don't sell them now so I can't give you a clue as to what they're like.

I will be wearing a borrowed necklace, which isn't real gems, but goes with my outfit and bouquet really well.

My bouquet is marabou feathers with swarovski crystals, pearls and gold beads.

I'm sure I'll be brave enough to post a few pics!

Congrats fruity!! Not long to go before the big day - What bling will you be wearing?

Had a lovely Christmas day. My first Christmas meal (for 9) was very successful. A big thanks to Mothy and mariek for their useful tips on cooking Gammon and turkey.

no worries did the ham turn out ok ,mine has all gone!!!!

hello

On the day I will be wearing Coloured Rocks items GC730 and JC066. Hubby's wedding ring is CS012.

My rings came as a set purchased a year ago from TJC. They don't sell them now so I can't give you a clue as to what they're like.

I will be wearing a borrowed necklace, which isn't real gems, but goes with my outfit and bouquet really well.

My bouquet is marabou feathers with swarovski crystals, pearls and gold beads.

I'm sure I'll be brave enough to post a few pics!

http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=GC730
http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=JC066
http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=CS012

Great selection fruity. Look forward to seeing photos!

Congratulations on your forth coming wedding fruityloops
and i agree a big thankyou to rocks for a lovely xmas shopping experience i hate shopping in the high street and this was a way of shopping for presents and chatting with all of you at the same time without having to leave my nice warm house
I gave my sister a marquise cut amethyst and diamond ring in yellow gold and a pair of earrings to match also from rocks which she loved, I gave brother in law a money clip amongst others things and hubby a 1ct silver braclet a gamble as he dosent wear that kind of thing and again it was a real hit he also had a money clip and cuff links
i wore my black and white diamond pendant from hubby to match my black diamond ring i had for my birthday on Dec 4th so a good blinging christmas I'd say
and all thanks to rocks and i had a pretty good day considering I've had the dreaded flu bug all the week so alls well that ends well see you all very soon

Congrats Fruity!!
OK, the down side of Rocks.TV! Since day 1, I have bought from Rocks and have been VERY happy with the bling, the chat and the atmosphere. Since the beginning I have been picking up little bits for pressies, mainly for work colleagues. Never paid more than £5 for anything - earrings, circle necklaces, money clips, etc. Gave them at Christmas only to have annoyed people tell me I had broken the rules about spending for pressies! They love their earrings etc, but I screwed up the whole system by spending too much on them! So Rocks, I am on the naughty step because your stuff is too good! :34::rolleyes:

Congrats Fruity!!
OK, the down side of Rocks.TV! Since day 1, I have bought from Rocks and have been VERY happy with the bling, the chat and the atmosphere. Since the beginning I have been picking up little bits for pressies, mainly for work colleagues. Never paid more than £5 for anything - earrings, circle necklaces, money clips, etc. Gave them at Christmas only to have annoyed people tell me I had broken the rules about spending for pressies! They love their earrings etc, but I screwed up the whole system by spending too much on them! So Rocks, I am on the naughty step because your stuff is too good! :34::rolleyes:

LOL - telling them you only spent a couple of quid doesn't seem right though does it?

Latest posts

Back