Labradorite ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jacky

Registered Shopper
Has anyone got that big claw set labradorite ring? Can't find it on CR at the moment - sometimes it's there, sometimes not...Twice I've clicked just as it was withdrawn so missed it - the illustration looks amazing, but it doesn't look so good when it's shown on the live screen...

Can anyone tell me what it's like in real life please?

It was on air last night. Got to say that the stone doesn't look like "normal" Labradorite and the claws did seem to take over the design. A shame really.

The Labradorite I have is a grey/green/black with an intense schiller/labradorescence (a bit like Sunstone or Moonstone) but then it also has internal glittery bits - like fairy dust - scattered inside that lights up!

Last edited:
It was on air last night. Got to say that the stone doesn't look like "normal" Labradorite and the claws did seem to take over the design. A shame really.

The Labradorite I have is a grey/green/black with an intense schiller/labradorescence (a bit like Sunstone or Moonstone) but then it also has internal glittery bits - like fairy dust - scattered inside that lights up!

used to have a big piece like that, it broke, but i still managed to sell it at a relatively high price :32: coz since it was broken, i can't do anything with that anymore :( i don't have the equip anymore since my aunt sold her factory. would love a piece as good again though :9: and yup for some reason I do know where to look for one with a fair price :54: but it's sooooo far away :33:

I have a lovely ladadorite ring i also bought several years ago from gems its a green/ blue-grey colour with gold dust inside but flashes a brilliant almost turquoise blue when the light catches it
its truly a gorgous stone and i have been looking for a similar one in a pendant but not found one yet
I must say mine its much nicer than the picture on rocks i hope thats not offended anyone who may of got one because often things look different in real life as we know

Latest posts

Back