Valuation

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jo, they look so pretty, a classic design and a superb valuation. I think this is the first one we've had from CR. I haven't bought anything for a while, might just go and have a look....;)

What a brilliant price and great valuation. I remember buying a pair of Moissonite studs years ago (same carat weight) for about the same price.:eek: This was before I knew better!

When they valued your earrings Jo, do you mind me asking if they told you the grade and colour of the diamonds please? Just out of curiosity you understand - not that I've got my eye on something on their site!;) MTIA.

What a brilliant price and great valuation. I remember buying a pair of Moissonite studs years ago (same carat weight) for about the same price.:eek: This was before I knew better!

When they valued your earrings Jo, do you mind me asking if they told you the grade and colour of the diamonds please? Just out of curiosity you understand - not that I've got my eye on something on their site!;) MTIA.

Hi Melusina, no he did ask if they were graded diamonds, the details on coloured rock site were colour J and I grade but I think they are more SI as I looked at them under the loupe and they are better(inclusion wise) than an SI pair I bought from JTC. I might take them to Safeguard one day in the future and see what grade they come back as, but for the mo just happy at to have them.:D

Thanks peeps for all your comments I must admit I buy because I really like something so if they come out more its an added bonus.:D

Latest posts

Back