Warrington - Saturday afternoon bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LorraineJ

Meow!!
Yesterday after lunch, we were bored so decided to go to Warrington as its under cover.

This was the first time we had ever been over in the afternoon and there was not that much there. One good thing, the sometimes violent old trouts were conspicious by their absence! :D

Anyway, I still managed to get

A Northern Nights bedding set for £20 rather than £70, in a design I really liked when it was a TSV, blue with barely discernable check in it in the same blue.
A 3 stage plaster repair kit, complete £20
A sanding disc set for OH's drill complete, that OH has been lusting after for ages every time its appeared on a Sunday, again £20
I got an embroidered skirt for DD for £3.50
A papernations extras kit (badges, card inserts, etc etc for £9 rather than around £29
A HOTP swirly set, complete with embellishments (brads, big brads etc) and the lettering book for £9 rather than £25.

Not a bad haul considering there was not a lot there.

A Northern Nights bedding set for £20 rather than £70, in a design I really liked when it was a TSV, blue with barely discernable check in it in the same blue..

ooh that'll be the one i sent back after it was on the bed for a week... unwashed! :eek:

A 3 stage plaster repair kit, complete £20 .

ooh that'll be the one i sent back, cos it didnt work! :p

A sanding disc set for OH's drill complete, that OH has been lusting after for ages every time its appeared on a Sunday, again £20 .

ooh that'll be the one i sent back cos it took the end of my thumb off! :mad:

I got an embroidered skirt for DD for £3.50 .

ooh... that'll be the one....... erm... never mind! :eek:

A papernations extras kit (badges, card inserts, etc etc for £9 rather than around £29
A HOTP swirly set, complete with embellishments (brads, big brads etc) and the lettering book for £9 rather than £25. .

NOT GUILTY!! :D

ooh that'll be the one i sent back after it was on the bed for a week... unwashed! :eek:

ooh that'll be the one i sent back, cos it didnt work! :p

ooh that'll be the one i sent back cos it took the end of my thumb off! :mad:

ooh... that'll be the one....... erm... never mind! :eek:

NOT GUILTY!! :D

Had never been out of its packet

Unused, cannot see the point of buying a part used kit

Complete kit

Never mind Burly, I am pleased with my purchases, perhaps you have just been unlucky :p

Latest posts

Back