John Scott made me do it!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

faerie

Registered Shopper
After the dissapointment over the moonstone jewellery which I cancelled (and then saw in the sale at a higher price!), I decided I wasnt going to buy anything from Rocks for a while.

was flicking through the channels last night and John was on...he was 'on form' and every so often, when an opal came on, he would shout 'look at the orange, look how orange it is' I was is stitches...so much so, i stopped what i was doing and just watched him. In the end I bought a paraiba pendant (to match the ring i got)

they HAVE to renew his contract!!!

I only bought from them again because I stopped to listen to 'his patter' HE IS MENTAL!!!

If he goes I dont even think I would watch the channel....

I blame john for my new fascination with moldavite, every time he has presented it ive bought it, i love john, he's the reason i watch he always makes me giggle

After the dissapointment over the moonstone jewellery which I cancelled (and then saw in the sale at a higher price!), I decided I wasnt going to buy anything from Rocks for a while.

was flicking through the channels last night and John was on...he was 'on form' and every so often, when an opal came on, he would shout 'look at the orange, look how orange it is' I was is stitches...so much so, i stopped what i was doing and just watched him. In the end I bought a paraiba pendant (to match the ring i got)

they HAVE to renew his contract!!!

I only bought from them again because I stopped to listen to 'his patter' HE IS MENTAL!!!

If he goes I don't even think I would watch the channel....

I only tend to watch when he's on. mysmilie_1255

:Thumbsup:So true! He made me giggle too especially when he said his "friends at ST would know what he was on about"!! Keep it up John - at this rate the company will need to change it's name to "John & Co" as I think the majority here only watch and buy when you're on! Definitely worth a new contract and a massive pay increase!

John is so much more amusing than the others.....pity he is naughty enough to need the late night slot! Those blondes are awful.

John is so much more amusing than the others.....pity he is naughty enough to need the late night slot! Those blondes are awful.

Am maybe being a bit selfish, but am glad he is on at night ... I would miss him if he was on during the day.. gotta work to pay the R&C bill! :54:

Latest posts

Back