coloured rocks ROCKS O.K

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Milly

Registered Shopper
I have purchased three items so far from coloured rocks the item numbers are KS201 a 1ct black diamond solitair ring
BS943 a blue diamond cluster ring
TD880 a multi gem pendant
sorry i dont know how to do links but you will see them on coloured rocks if you take a look at their web site that is very user friendly.
I love all three pieces and theres loads more i like when the funds are available.For all you gem lovers out there that are getting a bit fed up with gemstv take a look at this web site

love the blue diamond cluster. I love solitaires so very much like the black diamond. Mine is only half carat but cost a fair bit more than your big one! And a very pretty pendant - quite striking.

I was lucky enough to have the blue diamond cluster bought for me for my birthday, it is very beautiful, especially in the sunlight :) Beautiful choices Milly

I'm glad this delivery has put a smile on your face Milly after the trouble with Gems lately. Great choices. I do like the design of the pendant - very pretty.

thankyou Peridotjo for doing the links for me I'm really very pleased with my bling and the service has been spot on. so far so good .now for a nice discount voucher and i'm in the mood for spending

If they went on TV, they would have to take telephone orders and therefore have a call centre... by being totally web based, they must save some overheads.

Latest posts

Back