Registering - confused

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A

Andamooka

Guest Shopper
Hi, I thought I would register, and went to rocks.tv, and clicked login

first of all it crashed my firefox, when i restored the session it was on colouredrocks.com or something

Confused!

Ah I see got it now and registered

Odd that it keeps crashing my firefox though, 3 times now

might just be me but check things before you bid, the quality of some items isn't totally great, I won a nice ring but the finish isn't 100% also on another ring I won it's very sharp and I've cut my finger a couple of times.

How long are their bracelets, there's no measurements on pieces?
ohh ok thanks angie

Just ask the presenter in the chat box to confirm the bracelet lenght. They vary from 7 inch to 8 1/2 inch but the presenter will measure it on screen for you if you ask.
Happy buying! :1: x

Ah thank you but those wont be long enough for me, will give up before I start lol

The kama bracelet I got must be about 7 1/2 it's actually a bit big but I think once it's full of charms it'll fit better

Never worry about buying anything Andamooka, they have a truly no quibble return policy, I know it can be a pain in the bum to have to take an item to the PO, but at Rocks' prices it's always worth a look if you take a fancy to an item.

:doggie:

might just be me but check things before you bid, the quality of some items isn't totally great, I won a nice ring but the finish isn't 100% also on another ring I won it's very sharp and I've cut my finger a couple of times.

sorry to hear that, Ive not had a problem and have ordered a variety of rings, pendants and bracelets, all I can say to that is get it home, have a look and if it does not meet with your expectations, send it back and the customer service is fantastic! its a great family run company and they really do bend over backwards to keep customers happy! :35::35::35::3:

thanks cherrypicker, probably my own fault for wearing gloves when I had it on and the ring caight on them and cut my finger, still I only paid a £1 for the ring as it was a lock in. Anyway I have enough jewels now, so won't be ordering again for ages.

Latest posts

Back