New presentation line up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

snaba

Registered Shopper
According to the website there's to be a new presentation line-up in the new year. Anyone know what is happening? Steve MacDonald said that he's doing his last shift on PD on Sunday.

I got an email from Price Drop this morning, but when I opened it, it was blank. Did anyone else receive one, because I'd like to know what was meant to be in it ..........or was it to let me know about the new presentation line up?

Nicola George is moving to bid tv
This is happening because price-drop is leaving freeview so they are putting all the good presenters on bid tv so everyone keeps on watching.

bit sneaky if you ask me! But i like it!

Last edited:
Nicola George is moving to bid tv
This is happening because price-drop is leaving freeview so they are putting all the good presenters on bid tv so everyone keeps on watching.

bit sneaky if you ask me! But i like it!

Depends which presenters move.

Wonder how they've worked out who the good presenters are. Notice Dave Armstrong has been on there a couple of times too lately, unless he has gone freelance.

Dave was on yesturday as peter simon is on holiday and they had noone else to replace him as mark ryes was on bid tv 10:30-1:30 and carmel thomas was on price-drop and he was on christmas day as speed-auction wasnt on christmas day so he was on bid.

I like Nicola i think she is holerious. I dont really like Steve for various and private reasons!

Aparently peter sherlock is moving to price-drop but i think he is good.......i also think Far should move to bid.tv as he is good.

I wasn't a Steve fan but the more I've watched him the more he's grown on me as has Peter Sherlock.

Latest posts

Back