Stupid ? about the Classifieds

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alter ego

Registered Shopper
I've been MIA for a few months (internet problems) & had to re-register to get on here.

I've been looking for the Sales page but can't for the life of me find it! Has it disappeared or should I just look for my glasses?

I think you have to be a VIP member to see it - you're only showing as a junior at the moment :)
Perhaps you should pm Graham to explain that you have changed your name.

Thanks both.

How do you get to be a VIP? I don't think I was before (quite a few postings, but not hundreds).

Thanks both.

How do you get to be a VIP? I don't think I was before (quite a few postings, but not hundreds).

To become a VIP you need to Donate. Button at top of page beside User CP. You will then have access to The Drop which is where the Buy, Sell and Swap section is.

Aha! How much do you need to donate & how often? Do I still need a certain number of posts?

Sorry 'bout all the ?s.

PS What happened to the site while I was away? Did everyone lose their names/posts?

Aha! How much do you need to donate & how often? Do I still need a certain number of posts?

Sorry 'bout all the ?s.

PS What happened to the site while I was away? Did everyone lose their names/posts?

Once you donate that is you a VIP, nothing to do with number of posts now. Donations can be as much or as little as you like, it is your choice.

The forum database had to be cleared a few weeks back so the forum was restarted from scratch so everything was lost hence why things look a bit different now and why you had to register again.

Latest posts

Back