Men doing womens shows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitbag

Registered Shopper
Personally I find it quite creepy to listen to Nigel and the likes talking about bikini lines, [hair remover shows] and odd that the male presenters wear the womens jewellery in shows. This doesn't happen in QVC shows, are Ideal World being really modern here? I find it a bit uncomfortable.

The male presenters on QVC do wear the womens jewellery. Just they put it on little fingers.

What about if they have little fingers and feet:11:?????

:doggie:

Personally I find it quite creepy to listen to Nigel and the likes talking about bikini lines, [hair remover shows] and odd that the male presenters wear the womens jewellery in shows. This doesn't happen in QVC shows, are Ideal World being really modern here? I find it a bit uncomfortable.
Rather Nigel doing women's products than that Martin. Nigel always look completely professional, and he has a nice way with him. Martin always looks like he's lost the script, his comb, and the plot! :4:

I hate it when Charlie does the jewellery on QVC, actually I like when he does other shows but when he does the jewellery, he seems to think that he's got to speak very reverentially and in a very quiet, soft voice. I keep wanting to shout at the telly "it's only a flippin ring, speak up a bit!!!!!!" so I just switch him off.:47:

On Ideal World I've notice that they're too cheap to pay for seperate models for the jewellery. So when the men present the jewellery shows you see delicate feminine rings on fat sausage hands. Come on, pay for a model so we can see what the jewellery is suposed to look like. And they won't let the female presenters try on the earings anymore. They just hold it up to their ears, this looks cheap too.

I totally agree, l want to see what a ring looks like on a females finger, not a mans with hair sprouting out and why do so few presenters not put the earrings on, it is perfectly safe to do so and they only need to me wiped afterwards to be 100% sure if in any doubt about anything being transmitted.

Latest posts

Back