deliveries

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rosylee

Registered Shopper
Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get a delivery from Rocks, I should have had a delivery 5th Jan, but nothing has arrived yet, it said on the order confirmation 5th, so is this normal for Rocks.This is my first order , hope its not always going to be like this.

Hi rosylee, I'm afraid there deliveries are a bit hit and miss, I've ordered and items have arrived in 3 working days or have taken up to a week and half, also no tracking emails to check order has been dispatched, have you tried ringing the customer services dept? they will be able to tell you if your order has been dispatched yet and if it has they can track if for you (delivery company is DHL by the way) hope you get some good news about your order!

Thanks Pandabear will give it another day and then ring, as Im off hospital visiting now, cant understand why confirmation email, said it would be delivered by 5th, though.

It seems that what Rocks say and what Rocks do are two different things.....and don't get me started on the merits of DHL! :15:

Hope you get your delivery soon Rosylee.

Hi rosylee

If you PM me your name, address and postcode, I will look into your order for you.

Regards,

Andrew
Rocks & Co. COO

Latest posts

Back