a few more pieces

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

pearlgirl

Registered Shopper
A miniscule sample of the deliveries I’ve received over the festive period :11:

Alupha – I’m sorry but the moonstone bracelet is a keeper – they look good on together. There was another chunky one on the CR site, QP417, that might interest you ?

I love the labradorite, need to wait for a new design arriving for a ring – think I missed a cabochon cut being auctioned and not keen on the styles left on CR.

Mystic topaz has lovely colours coming thru, apologies for terrible piccy – feel the need for a bracelet coming on :4:

Bargainhunter – the jade/jasper necklace that you asked about. Very nice IRL – chunky, quite short but I’m not sure about the clasp – hope it comes across in the piccy. It’s not ‘flimsy’ – but in all honesty, I’d have thought a chunkier clasp for the weight might have been safer. Time will tell !

Finally, THE bracelet arrived today. Thanks to BH’s generosity and Haydn’s skills – it holds pride of place in my collection. Thank you Bargainhunter xx

Attachments

• 100_2201.jpg
    100_2201.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 234
  • 100_2199.jpg
    100_2199.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 222
  • 100_2202.jpg
    100_2202.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 220
  • 100_2204.jpg
    100_2204.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 216
  • 100_2206.jpg
    100_2206.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 234
Lovely haul Pearlgirl, BH is a real gem herself isn't she. Not surprised you can't part with the moonstone bracelet, very pretty and what a great match.

:doggie:

Wow PG! what a haul. Love the lot. I am so pleased the moonstone bracelet arrived!! It was a 50-50 chance.

Not sure about the jasper/jade necklace now!! totally different colours and you are so right about the clasp - glad in a way i missed it!!

Wear all in good health.

Love
Bh xx

Alupha – I’m sorry but the moonstone bracelet is a keeper – they look good on together. There was another chunky one on the CR site, QP417, that might interest you ?

Thx Feegee it's ok no worries. QP417, i've seen it before and no it doesn't interest me at all. Thanks anyway, maybe I'll look somewhere else. Coz next time IF they make more of that they know there are ppl who want them it would go MUCH HIGHER:15: That's the point why i don't like them make an amount and sell all at the same time and then say that there should be more coming (like the peacock pearls hoop earrings last time) and there is none. Oh well.

I have the lab bangle too but TBH, i like the stone but don't like the bangle. The two wires are not firm and it keeps running around my wrist. And the tips of the wires actually scratch my wrist. Might end up as a pendant or sth else being done to it.

A miniscule sample of the deliveries I’ve received over the festive period :11:

I love the labradorite, need to wait for a new design arriving for a ring – think I missed a cabochon cut being auctioned and not keen on the styles left on CR.

Mystic topaz has lovely colours coming thru, apologies for terrible piccy – feel the need for a bracelet coming on :4:

Bargainhunter – the jade/jasper necklace that you asked about. Very nice IRL – chunky, quite short but I’m not sure about the clasp – hope it comes across in the piccy. It’s not ‘flimsy’ – but in all honesty, I’d have thought a chunkier clasp for the weight might have been safer. Time will tell !

Finally, THE bracelet arrived today. Thanks to BH’s generosity and Haydn’s skills – it holds pride of place in my collection. Thank you Bargainhunter xx

What a lovely lot PG! :) A few lovely sets there 2! :D
I have a few of the piece so shows great taste! ;)
Got a few of my own pieces to put on that arrived last week & today so will get round to that soon! :)

Thanks for the pics PG, what a lovely haul.

I have the Mystic Topaz pendant in my basket so it's nice to see a pic - didn't realise the stone was so HUGE! Can't waitnod

Thanks all for your lovely comments :1: Sorry, I don't know how to do quotes, so just copying from your posts:

BH is a real gem herself isn't she - She certainly is M4G.

Not sure about the jasper/jade necklace now!! totally different colours and you are so right about the clasp - glad in a way i missed it!! - Glad you're not disappointed in missing it BH, don't think you would have been happy with it and saves on return postage :1:

And the tips of the wires actually scratch my wrist. Might end up as a pendant. - good idea Alu, would make a stunning pendant.

I have a few of the piece so shows great taste! - :D GlamD lol

Jantaculum - I hope you love it :1:

Will try to post more piccys this weekend, OH going to the footie hopefully so will have peace (and can bring them out of their hiding places) :54:

Latest posts

Back