David Ades!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We all worship David Addes - don't we Graham? Such a polite and helpful human being ... muttleymuttleymuttley

It should be renamed "No Work Wonder Foam".

Because it doesn't! Work that is. Load of old carp.

One thing's for sure, he doesn't go quietly does he! His No Work Wonder Foam is a big dissapointment to anyone who purchases this from IW, I wonder if they sold any?

You have his guarantee that it will work :confused:

Well it didn't for me. How come it looks so good on the telly?

And all that drivel about having the price wrong, "what a fantastic deal"........ what a load of **** :2:

It looks great on the telly because they spray half a brand new carpet with silicone so when boot polish, beetroot ect is spread on this it won't penetrate the fibres... when they use this "miracle" substance it comes off perfectly, the same would happen with plain water. As most people don't have silicone treated carpets at home it's doomed to fail.

Remember if something looks too good to be true, it usually is.

It looks great on the telly because they spray half a brand new carpet with silicone so when boot polish, beetroot ect is spread on this it won't penetrate the fibres... when they use this "miracle" substance it comes off perfectly, the same would happen with plain water. As most people don't have silicone treated carpets at home it's doomed to fail.

Remember if something looks too good to be true, it usually is.

Oooooo what a bliddy con :(

Thanks Anna

Ooh, I've missed something - saw this guy on IW last night - what's the deal with him?:33:

I don't know why he keeps harping on about no wet wonder carp...that's a sub mediocre product, when his EGR cleaner is the dog's boll***s!!!!!! I have got quite a few bottles left as you got six bottles in a set, and it's amazing on stain removing on fabric, upholstery, clothing, hard surfaces. You've only got to test it on a curry stain on the work surface against a regular household cleaner, and you can see it getting to work immediately, it literally "eats" the stain! wheras with other products I've tried, you just get a lighter stain!
Funnily enough OH managed to spill half a bottle of red wine on the carpet, which is light blue, I poured a bottle of EGR neat on top of the wine and wiped it off with a few kitchen towels.....stain...what stain? Honest...so if he's selling that on IW, I'm all for it!!!!!

Merryone it was definetly the no wet blunder foam he was flogging at a princely sum of only £19.99. Where can I buy this EGR stuff? I want some for my Vax.

I personally swear by No Wet Wonder Foam, am looking at lots of lovely clean spots as I speak where I have cleaned up after the dogs, must get the energy to do the whole thing.

Latest posts

Back