Oooppsss!! Another Haul

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
Here are the pictures of this weeks haul!!

The Black Rutail Quartz and shiva's eye ring are both stunning!!

Last edited:
Yes more to follow!!

had to have the pearl bracelets as soon as Tia posted hers and they are gorgeous.

Last edited:
I love the first ring and the second, third, fourth and fifth.

You have fabulous taste in jewellery.

Love your nails by the way.

Also had to have the other pearl bracelet but its different to the picture so will hopefully get a replacement!

Last edited:
Not sure about this necklaces!! The amethyst and lapis are not the same colour through out and I can't see the necklace not twisting when you are wearing it!! Might go back!

Last edited:
Love the turquoise necklace but its not silver so can't wear it!! Its gone into pressie drawer.

Last edited:
And finally... the green drop earrings are my comp. win. A bit heavy so can't wear them all day!! but they are free so well pleased!!

Last edited:
Yay BH, aren't the pearls lovely???:BLING::BLING:
I purchased this week the single strand in white, which I did not have yet. They are so weighty, big, have a beautiful lustre and look very expensive. Did you keep the multistrand pearl bracelet?
Oooohooo, love te rutal quartz ring, looks so special, off to have a look now on rocks
The necklaces are not really my thing, but must say they look nice on you....
Indeed, the green ring (emerald?) is fab, so are your nails: i can never have such beautiful nails :-(

Have been tempted many times by the amethyst necklace though, gorgeous!!

I love the green ring, is it Russian Diopside? Is that one from Rocks too?

It is RD sev's mum. Unfortunately its not from rocks(from QVC)!!

If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for the Lapis nacklace?

£8 yazrose. I need to wear the necklace for couple of hours to see if they twist!!

Yay BH, aren't the pearls lovely???:BLING::BLING:
I purchased this week the single strand in white, which I did not have yet. They are so weighty, big, have a beautiful lustre and look very expensive. Did you keep the multistrand pearl bracelet?
Oooohooo, love te rutal quartz ring, looks so special, off to have a look now on rocks
The necklaces are not really my thing, but must say they look nice on you....
Indeed, the green ring (emerald?) is fab, so are your nails: i can never have such beautiful nails :-(

Have been tempted many times by the amethyst necklace though, gorgeous!!

Unfortunately that was the last rutail quartz ring!! Hope you mange to get one. Yes I still have the multi strand bracelet. Need to see if they do have a replacement!! Am tempted to keep this one too!

Wow! What a haul! :D
I must say that quite a few of those pieces I've either got or are in my basket to be checked out!
I think we must have psychic powers or something BH!! ;) x

Now this is all tangled up. looks lovely will decide if I am getting a replacement or not!

http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=JE272

So thats its hopefully until the open day!! :)

have been tempted few times to buy the tangled up necklace, as the pearls look great![/QUOTE]

Tia the pearls are stunning on this but the thread is all tangled and I have tried but so far have failed to un tangle it!! Its a very pretty necklace :)

Fab piccies of a fab haul BH, but what really stood out for me was the second picture in your third post - the one where you are

wearing 3 rings, they make a lovely combination with the two Octagon cuts and the Onyx/Marcasite ring as a centre piece.

I think it looks very contemporary and stylish.

Latest posts

Back