Kathy van zeeland bargain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That has to be the ugliest bag I've ever seen! I'm not surprised it's reduced!

Not my style at all! Thanks for showing it to us though - maybe someone will be interested!

I like it

Didn't want to say it too loudly in case everyone else thinks it's awful too :D

However, I'm on an economy drive so not getting it :(

I noticed that it had a review and scored 5 the reviewer was Jools in Yorkshire, I was wondering if that was our Jools on the forum. :)

I just can't believe the prices of these awful, ultra fussy cheap looking bags. :eek: Even at the Last Clicks price they are grossly overpriced IMO......I've seen similar on market stalls!! :eek: I wouldn't buy them there for a fiver either. :D :pPC:

Yes it was and I am gutted as I have only just seen this thread and it is sold out. I honestly don't see what is so repulsive about it but then they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder don't they.

Hi Jools, I too got here too late, the bag has sold out, so I can no longer see the pic of it. I don't own one, but it seems to me that her bags tend to be very bold, certainly not for the shy, retiring girl. As such, I guess they might not be everybody's cup of tea. The ones I've seen I don't find repulsive at all, but they are just not my style. I just know that I could not carry off that bold look: I think you need to have an intrepid personality to match, so no wonder you love them!!:D

Yes it was and I am gutted as I have only just seen this thread and it is sold out. I honestly don't see what is so repulsive about it but then they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder don't they.

I didn't see the 'Last Clicks' bag but if it's anything like the TSV it'll look better in real life.

I love mine and I've masses of favourable comments-and a fair few very envious looks. :D Took off the jingly thing though!

I too got here too late, the bag has sold out

Phew, I sat there eating my dinner, thinking shall, I shan't I. My economy drive is intact. The bag didn't look as glitzy as some I've seen in TKM.

I bought a smaller KVZ a couple of months ago (only £24) and am chuffed to bits with it and it's not OTT.

Still, if we all liked the same it'd be pretty boring :)

Latest posts

Back