Charms

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

flo

Registered Shopper
I have bought both the necklace and bracelet and about 16 Karma charms so far from Rocks and absolutely love them, especially the necklace which I'm waering every day. Only problem is there is not such a wide variety of charms as the other makes have.

Went into town into a shop that sell 3 different makes (Pandora, Tolllbeads plus their own) and was very disappointed because they don't fit onto the Karma chain, the chain was too thick to take them.

Does anybody know of any other makes that do fit onto the Karma chains?

Was also thinking of buying a bracelet with a few charms on for my nieces 21st birthday but think now it may be more appropriate to buy a Pandora chain with some Karma charms because I know that they will fit, they she won't be restricted to who she buys charms from.

That's what I'm trying to find out too flo, I have kama charms but want some glass ones now. I fyou find any let me know please.

PMSL angiebabe, if Meeshoo measured the size of her hole we would both be grateful.

Excuse me ladies? Smutty lot!

Upon measuring, I can confirm my hole is approximately 5mm :34: and the bracelet is about 3mm wide.

I don't have any of the charms from Rocks so don't know if they are a "standard" fit but the company I bought my charms from have confirmed today that their bracelet and charms are interchangeable with all the Troll and Pandora charms. However they told me that if you have bought your bracelet from Pandora they make one bracelet that is slightly larger than the rest and if you have one of those, charms bought elsewhere may not fit. If Rocks's bracelet is the standard width then the charms will fit too.

HTH

Just posted a photo of my daughter's bracelet in The Drop on my original thread if you want to see it.

Thanks Meeshoo.

I've measured the Karma charm hole and that's 5mm and bracelet 3mm but I get 4mm on the widest part of the chain clasp (entry bit), this clasp was what stopped the other charms that I tried in the shop from going on the chain.

So it is hopeful that these lovingthatbead charms fit then.

Thanks Meeshoo.

I've measured the Karma charm hole and that's 5mm and bracelet 3mm but I get 4mm on the widest part of the chain clasp (entry bit), this clasp was what stopped the other charms that I tried in the shop from going on the chain.

So it is hopeful that these lovingthebead charms fit then.

Yes I think the entry bit of the Lovingthebeads one is also around 4mm so I reckon it should fit. If you look at their website they do say that other beads fit on their bracelets and vice versa. Good luck!

I had a reply from loving the bead and she said if the kama bracelet is no wider than 4mm then their charms should fit.

thanks angiebabe, think I will just order a few at first but if they fit - yippeee

well I've ordered 9 charms and a bracelet so hopefully these charms will fit the kama bracelet and kama charms, if not then I reckon they will all fit the 1p bracelet, so fingers crossed one way or the other!

karma charms

thanks for your post, was thinking of buying these as an 18th present. but have now decided to go with morganite pendant instead. Very useful thanks:1:

Latest posts

Back