First purchase

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Huggles

Registered Shopper
Since my vow never to shop with Gems TV again I've been looking at the jewellery on Rocks & Co. Took the plunge and received this today...

DSC00253.jpg

DSC00247.jpg

The gold weight is disappointing but the diamond accents make up for that and the black opal is quite firey. I'm quite happy with this ring as it sits well with this wedding band. My original wedding band and engagement rings are too small for me now so I like to wear a lot of different settings and styles as left hand rings. I'm waiting patiently for the day dear hubby replaces them with a platinum wedding band and flawless solitaire 1ct diamond....in my dreams! This wasn't bad for £129, though.

Since my vow never to shop with Gems TV again I've been looking at the jewellery on Rocks & Co. Took the plunge and received this today...

DSC00253.jpg

DSC00247.jpg

The gold weight is disappointing but the diamond accents make up for that and the black opal is quite firey. I'm quite happy with this ring as it sits well with this wedding band. [My original wedding band and engagement rings are too small for me now so I like to wear a lot of different settings and styles as left hand rings. I'm waiting patiently for the day dear hubby replaces them with a platinum wedding band and flawless solitaire 1ct diamond....in my dreams! This wasn't bad for £129, though.

Me too Huggles, not only too small but worn out as well. :mysmilie_738.gif:
And like you I'm waiting patiently as well.....:mysmilie_738.gif: could be a long wait! mysmilie_1436

Your new ring is a beauty Huggles, I can see the colours in the Opal, I bet it looks superb irl.
Pleased to hear that your first purchase is a great success.

BTW OH read in the paper y'day that the price of rough diamonds has been falling recently....:51:

Thanks, Sacha. Maybe, if diamond rough is coming down in price, my husband might consider this baby....
lgh9.gif

diamond-in-the-rough-diamond-ring.png

Wishful thinking.....

Wow Huggles that is some rock! I'd be happy to have any chippings lobbed in my direction. mysmilie_1436

diamondsack.jpg

or even better.....:mysmilie_738.gif:

diamonds-1.jpg
diamonds-1.jpg

That's a lovely ring, Huggles - some beautiful colours showing up there, and the diamonds look good too :)

Latest posts

Back