Helpful lady at IW address wanted

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

teddybear581

Registered Shopper
Last year when quite a few of us were having problems getting replies from Emails to IW CS a lady from the company came on and helped. Can anyone remember her name?
Once again I have sent 3 emails without response and I am not going to try phoning the CS number and spend hours trying to get through.
Anne
XX
PS this is definitely the last time I order. I keep giving them one more chance but nothing seems to improve!!!!

Last year when quite a few of us were having problems getting replies from Emails to IW CS a lady from the company came on and helped. Can anyone remember her name?
Once again I have sent 3 emails without response and I am not going to try phoning the CS number and spend hours trying to get through.
Anne
XX
PS this is definitely the last time I order. I keep giving them one more chance but nothing seems to improve!!!!

Anne, the lady who sorted out my woes with IW was Tracy Townson, Customer Relations Dept, Ideal Shopping Direct plc, Ideal Home House, Newark Road, Peterborough PE1 5WG. Her tel no. is 08700 777 002 ext 3312. I know someone else recently contacted her and she was very helpful. Good luck!

Many thanks from me too. I only want to know if my goods are going to arrive sometime soon - if they say another fortnight, I don't mind - it's just my delivery date is still saying 1st Jan.

Latest posts

Back