Oh no, Open Day!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

Beady Belle

Guest Shopper
Bad news Rocksters, bling will be available to buy at the open day on Tuesday, and Emma mentioned discounts :gasp:

For those whose resistance is low, leave your credit card at home, bring duct tape so we can bind up your wrists, and tape shut your mouths to stop you being tempted :4:

I'm bringing my camera for those who can't come, they want to see your smiling, bling encrusted goodselves.

Looking forward to seeing you all

:doggie:

maybe better I am not able to attend this bling function, as my cc would not survive
But wish to be able to see the bling IRL, all those drawers full of bling.....
Think Steve will have to check after the event if nobody got "accidentally" loccked up in the vault or warehouse lol:BLING:

Bad news Rocksters, bling will be available to buy at the open day on Tuesday, and Emma mentioned discounts :gasp:

For those whose resistance is low, leave your credit card at home, bring duct tape so we can bind up your wrists, and tape shut your mouths to stop you being tempted :4:

I'm bringing my camera for those who can't come, they want to see your smiling, bling encrusted goodselves.

Looking forward to seeing you all

In that case, maybe it is just as well I live so far away that it would be too expensive for me to attend given the travel and accommodation costs it would entail just to be there, to then be temtped with more bling at discount prices would just be fatal!!!! :shock:

In that case, maybe it is just as well I live so far away that it would be too expensive for me to attend given the travel and accommodation costs it would entail just to be there, to then be temtped with more bling at discount prices would just be fatal!!!! :shock:

Ditto! :11:

Can I have some help in holding my husband down, I was hoping he would be strong for me but my feeling is its going to be the other way round.

Don't worry Saphire, I can show you how to put him in a transportation lock, if he tries to move, it'll discolate his shoulder and break his credit card wielding hand :4:

Fortunatley (!) I'm stuck up here with my fellow Scots :20: I would dearly love to go, but it's just not possible. I hope you all have a brilliant day and get some bargains .... I said SOME :58: Please take lots of piccys, so we can vicariously (?) enjoy your day - have loads of fun xx

AM going. GD, i am Stirling, but well, i don't have exams until May (oh yeah!!)
well Feegee >"< awww, i hope to meet u too

AM going. GD, i am Stirling, but well, i don't have exams until May (oh yeah!!)
well Feegee >"< awww, i hope to meet u too

Lucky you, alupha! I have 2 exams next week then another 2 in May plus a dissertation. :p
I would have like to have went as well! :(
I'm sure you will all have fun anyway! :D

Now i am even more sadder that i cant go to the event.As i would of loved to of seen what Steve was offering you ladies to purchase on the day.I wish you all BLINING LUCK on the day and i hope there is lots of showing off of who has the biggest bling but i am sure we all no who that is. Have fun and cant wait to see the mad womens pictures. Drive carefully to the event xxxx

So glad you're going to get there Alu. Would have been nice to meet you too. Have a wonderful day xx

Just looked at the map and seen how far you're travelling alu :11: more than twice as far as me! There's dedication! I hesitated 'cos of the distance and having to stay overnight on Monday - no way I'd have made it for 11am otherwise! Any further I'd have said no...But - if the car makes it - I'll be there, so chains padlocks and blindfolds please!

Looking forward to meeting everyone...:1:

Good Luck to all who are going and a safe journey both ways
Please take loads of pictures and we want to see what bling you get your hands on as well .Hope everyone has a fab time feel really envious but cant get the time off work

I still don't know whether or not I can make it... I live less than an hour away, but I'm up to my eyes at work with a system implementation and I don't know if I'll be able to get the day off...

Latest posts

Back