M. Asam Magic Finish Anyone tried it.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone tried i this M. Asam Magic Finish , is it any good or does it look like you are over made up.

Yes, I use it and am happy with the result I get. I'm fair skinned and expected to look as though I'd be 'tangoed' when I first tried it, but it covers up my freckles and also has a matt finish, even when used over moisturiser. I don't 'daub' it on though.

I like it enough to have ordered a couple more pots, when they were on special offer last year, but I'm still using my first pot and I've had it for absolute ages.

I hope this helps, although different products suit different people.

Yes,I've used it for quite a while.I'm pale skinned to the extent of looking washed out and this makes me look healthier without having too much colour.It covers any blotches,stays on all day and feels soft and comfortable.I love it and have just ordered some more.In fact I love the whole M.Asam range---used to buy Gatineau,Clientele,Elemis etc.,but now get mostly M.Asam as the results are good and the value much,much better.

Thanks for the replies, I may give it a try. It just reminded me a bit of pan stick but put on with a brush. Is the only source Ideal world I only want the Magic finish not all the rest thats in the kit, I have looked and can't find it anywhere else

Thanks for the replies, I may give it a try. It just reminded me a bit of pan stick but put on with a brush. Is the only source Ideal world I only want the Magic finish not all the rest thats in the kit, I have looked and can't find it anywhere else

I don't use a brush. I use my fingers and find that the application is a lot smoother. It does look dark in the pot, but as I said - it does seem to suit my fair skin without my looking 'made up.' I've just been told that I look well.

Before I took the plunge and ordered more from IW, I did look online and the only place I found any M. Assam was on eBay, but I'm not sure if any Magic Finish was listed at that time.

Thank you Toril, I looked on ebay yesterday but couldn't find any, I will keep looking as I just don't want to shop with IW again until they get there act together. I have had to wait far to long for deliveries with them in the past.

Thank you Toril, I looked on ebay yesterday but couldn't find any, I will keep looking as I just don't want to shop with IW again until they get there act together. I have had to wait far to long for deliveries with them in the past.

I've just looked on eBay again. They do have M. Asam items, but not the Magic finish.

It's available as a single item though, rather than in a kit on IW (Item Code: 139223) although I know that you don't to order from IW at the moment. It may be coincidence, or I may be one of the lucky customers, as I have ordered quite a lot from them and have ever had any problem, but I tend to order online rather than by phone. I always get a follow up email confirming the order. When I have ordered by phone in the past the goods seem to have taken longer to arrive, but as I said - it might just be coincidence.

I've ordered a couple of things in the past 2-3 months and they've been delivered within 7 days.

I see that M Asam do a Day & Night Cream 200ml - it looks the same as the Beate Johnen with a different name on the pot, that's German too. 200ml is too big for a rich-ish face cream, I'm fed up with it and only about 10% used :( It's a bit too oily for hand cream, which I've got loads of anyway. P'raps I'll use it on me elbows ;)

clemenzina

Latest posts

Back