Shaun the Sheep Music Player

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

littlepen

Registered Shopper
Managed to grab this item for £3.40 plus postage, arrived yesterday, well I am so pleased, it is excellent, and plays really loud, was supposed to be for my daughter, but have decided to keep it.

A guy on dragons' den brought something similar on, an i-bear. This was a teddy bear, with an mp3-mp4 player built in. The parent can register the chld on i-tunes, and upload bedtime stories, music, etc.
My concern was that, as the children the inventor was aiming the bear at were not old enough to know how to operate an mp3 player, who would buy it?
Surely you would be better off buying a regular gadget?
p.s. wonder if the shaun the sheep one has anything to do with the guy on dragons' den? His was patent pending.

A guy on dragons' den brought something similar on, an i-bear. This was a teddy bear, with an mp3-mp4 player built in. The parent can register the chld on i-tunes, and upload bedtime stories, music, etc.
My concern was that, as the children the inventor was aiming the bear at were not old enough to know how to operate an mp3 player, who would buy it?
Surely you would be better off buying a regular gadget?
p.s. wonder if the shaun the sheep one has anything to do with the guy on dragons' den? His was patent pending.

You can read all about that bear here

A huge hit from what I've heard about it.

Latest posts

Back