Deleted Order!!!!!!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
Hi,

Placed an order 27.12.08 and have been tracking progress online. Up until yesterday it stated order in progress with a 15.01.09 estimated deliver date, this morning it states deleted.
Rany CS, and it may be in UK now but still like banging your head against a brick wall!!!!!
I asked why my order was now deleted and was told because they did not have the stock, asked why it took them 18 days to discover this, no explanation, asked why they did not have the courtesy to email this information to me, no answer, asked why money has not been refunded and l was asked would l like a refund?
Strangely enough l would as l do not appreciate paying for non existent goods, and was then told l could have a refund but it would take about 10 days, strange that they can take your money straight away but do not automatically refund it nor do so straight away.
I am not amused, and think this is very shoddy practice even for IW not to automatically refund my money but ask me first if l want it refunded, can IW get any lower in shopping standards?????????
:12:

Last edited:
How can a company operating like this survive in this day and age? I really must stop myself from ever being tempted to order. Surely the bosses must read what is written on this site and if they do what are they doing to save their company???

Deleted Order!!!!!!!!

How can a company operating like this survive in this day and age? I really must stop myself from ever being tempted to order. Surely the bosses must read what is written on this site and if they do what are they doing to save their company???

It shouldn't be saved, it's the pits. The sooner it goes down the pan the better, as far down the sewer as possible. Of course, this would be after everyone who's owed a refund gets it!

The only things I ordered of them was Zhuzh and samy both of which i can get else where

Latest posts

Back