Can't stay in the auction room

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pepsidoodle

Registered Shopper
I was planning to pop in and out of the auction today (its such a luxury to be able to do this on a weekday :smile: ) but I find that rocks auction site freezes & crashes my internet.
:cry:
I thought it was chat, but even having that off doesn't help, nor does the usual tricks. I'm glad the system issues have been sorted out for peeps, but it seems that it is just too modern for my set up
& I suppose this could be my punishment for staying away too long :lol:

Have you tried installing a new version of the flash player P'Doodle. I had endless trouble like you, but no probs. having upgraded the flash player.

:doggie:

Ahhh thanks Mad4

I was unsure if I had the most up-to date version for my operating system so I went to their website.
I think I've downloaded & installed something too superior for my pc (& this is after selecting the correct operating system from their options!!) as its now gone splat & won't work at all - the banner at on this site is also not showing now

Pepsi

Try uninstalling the flash player and then installing it again. Some people had problems when upgrading it but they were resolved by doing this, hope it helps.

Cleo

Pepsi, I don't think Windows 98 is the problem. My mum watches Rocks using a PC that has Windows 98 on it and it works fine.

Hi Pepsi,

There's a computer that can do this remote thingy for you, whose details were given to me by AOL when I got my lappie from them. I've never used them so can't speak for them but assume they are at least bona fide. The link is http://www.geeksquad.co.uk/

Hope this is helpful for you.

Argey

Thanks to both of you

Andy is a gem bless him - ta for his e-mail addy
Think my tinkering is done for tonight to (am getting a bit hacked off to be honest, whatever the problem is rocks really taps into it).
Its amazing how much you miss something when its not available!!!

hope you get it sorted soon, try again tomorrow, computers are very temperamental, fingers crossed for you

Cleo

Thanks to both of you

Andy is a gem bless him - ta for his e-mail addy
Think my tinkering is done for tonight to (am getting a bit hacked off to be honest, whatever the problem is rocks really taps into it).
Its amazing how much you miss something when its not available!!!

atleast you already know Andy and know he's a whizz at these things.
hope you sort the problem sweetie.

Latest posts

Back