This weeks goodies!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
I know I said i wasn't going to check out any basket prior to Open day but I failed and these came to me on Tuesday :1:

Last edited:
And finally. The earrings in this set were included as free but they are massive and weighty!! I might convert them into a pendent and more bracelet.

I won't say i will try and be good as I already have a basket on th ego!! No hope for me is there!! :1:

Last edited:
lol BH - knew you couldn't resist that long ! As usual a cracking haul, one or two pieces in there that I haven't seen .... and don't have :eek: The first two bracelets will be going on my wish list. Enjoy !!

Having seen them all in the flesh, they are fab, LOVE your idea for the earrings.

:doggie:

How fabulous they all are BH - I am happy to see some I also have arriving - what a great idea for the giant earrings. What is the very first ring - is it andesine or red Lab?? Health wearing them all xx

How fabulous they all are BH - I am happy to see some I also have arriving - what a great idea for the giant earrings. What is the very first ring - is it andesine or red Lab?? Health wearing them all xx

Loving the first ring and the first bangle too :) Quite like the last set too, but biggie earrings!!

Sorry I have done it again!! The first ring is not from rocks (its from Qvc) Its garnet!

The earrings would pull the earlobe down Tabs- way too heavy to be earrings!!

:bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling:

:CANCAN::CANCAN:

WOW, 300+, and I thought i was misbehaving lol
Enjoy them all BH!!!!

They are all so lovley BH, I just adore the Turquoise Bangle.

You really must learn to sit on your hands more.

More fab pieces BH! Well done. Clever idea with the big earrings, I like how inventive you are.
I think my fave is the multigem bangle, I so nearly went for it, grrr, wish I had now. Bollox to this sitting on hands rubbish, I hate missing out!!!
Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back