My Craft Studio - Undo "New Feature"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
Totally gobsmacked, the Pick of the Day is once again My Craft Studio and they are promoting as a "New Feature" an undo button, and they said this software was finished when it went to air.

Not only should the "New" features have been included in the original release of the program, the user can't update their version to the latest release without payng £39.99 + P&P.

The last "Limited" release was only supposed to have the new "Rainbow" feature but it was left in for the ones that followed. By the time we have a fully fledged MCS "Graphics" program it will have cost us hundreds, if not thousands of pounds.

In all the demos of the MCS I have watched I have never seen them actually create a card on air using it, I don't recall them ever printing anything out either.

Dave

Not only should the "New" features have been included in the original release of the program, the user can't update their version to the latest release without payng £39.99 + P&P.

The last "Limited" release was only supposed to have the new "Rainbow" feature but it was left in for the ones that followed. By the time we have a fully fledged MCS "Graphics" program it will have cost us hundreds, if not thousands of pounds.

In all the demos of the MCS I have watched I have never seen them actually create a card on air using it, I don't recall them ever printing anything out either.

Dave

I used to love watching Craft Shows, with My Craft Studio it is painfull to watch. I did see them print something last night to prove the other "New Feature" the ruller worked. In earlier editions it was just an Image she said.

I used to love watching Craft Shows, with My Craft Studio it is painfull to watch. I did see them print something last night to prove the other "New Feature" the ruller worked. In earlier editions it was just an Image she said.

I noticed that too Graham. On previous shows, the ruler was promoted as an amazing feature. Now Stephanie as admitted live on air it was just a graphic.

Also if this set is NOT to be sold separately then how can she keep bleating on about it being half price due to the fact individually the CD would sell at £19.99

I think this set is a rip off there are approx 280 images on 1 cd 550 on another and 354 embellishments on another. Now I am not a CD expert but I am sure that all the images including ONE copy of the graphics programme is all you need. Therefore, that should be able to go on one Cd, 2 Cd’s at the very most.

I am also waiting for a print out of a complete card put together in the graphic programme

The limited edition is another thing that she keeps going on about, limted to what 1000, 5000, 1000,000 could be anything.

Copy more CDs Kerching!

I had the original MCS and even after the upgrade was very disappointed with it. Would never purchase any more of these after the way everyone who ordered the original was treated. I removed iit from my PC and would never try it on my laptop I also would like to see them to some demos to see how they would manage.

I too had the original MCS was so disappointed that I emailed them and returned it- got a refund and that was before i came across this great forum and read the horror stories. i too would like to see them do a live demo actually printing something. All they do is read emails and surf through images and so called embellishments on the sortware. I so dislike SW & CO's whipping up a frenzy as to how great the software is and being so obvious at the prospects of the sales they are hoping to get. It is really an insult.

I agree I would like to have seen a demo from start to finish. It's as though they had something to hide about the software. I was tempted for all of 10 seconds. But no did not buy. And after reading the posts on this thread I'm glad I didn't.

I agree I would like to have seen a demo from start to finish. It's as though they had something to hide about the software. I was tempted for all of 10 seconds. But no did not buy. And after reading the posts on this thread I'm glad I didn't.

It is weird that on all other CD's you get to see the printed parts and then they are made up, this just ends up like a lot of clip art on a grid.

The samples they have always look pretty good, but what confused me is - do you have to use the graphics progamme or can you just click and print (which is what most crafters want)?

They never tell you this, I think they got obsessed with the graphics programme after Linda from Papercraftworld used one for the Chris Warner CD's, but she used a free one and you didn't need to have it to use the CD!

The limited edition is another thing that she keeps going on about, limted to what 1000, 5000, 1000,000 could be anything.

Copy more CDs Kerching!

Limited to the one copy you buy as you would never buy another version once you realise what you actually paid all that money for :eek:

Dave

Latest posts

Back