This week's shiny goodies!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PearlyQueen

Liverpool Supporter
I'm afraid I had to rush to the PO with my returns yesterday so I didn't get time to take pix of them due to an oversleeping incident!
So I thought I'd just share some pix of the bits I kept:

citrine005-1.jpg

The iolite money clip - for my dad's 70th birthday. I hope he likes it, I certainly do!!!

citrine002-1.jpg

citrine.jpg

These are a set, coin pearls. Lots of irridescence in the pearls and a nice shape of necklace, with earrings just about big enough for me while staying nice and light. A bargain price for the set too, and my first coin pearls.

citrine007-1.jpg

Once upon a time I told myself I'd never buy another amethyst ring as I had more than enough already. However, having fallen in love with the blue topaz versions of both of these I broke my own rules and requested the two. Wow, just amazing stones in both of them. These will fit right in to my collection! The one with the gold decoration completes my set of this design - I love it!

citrine003-1.jpg

I've never been a big fan of citrine, but I adore this design - and the stone is really like sunshine on your finger. I got it quite by chance - I had requested the amethyst version and Emma couldn't find it so she demonstrated for the auction with the citrine. I loved it so much I requested she do it too!!! That's me got the full set of this design too, I just love it to bits, such nice silverwork and a fab big look.

I have to admit I was hugely disappointed to realise they hadn't sent me an onyx & pearl bracelet due to stock issues, as I think it was the item I was most looking forward to - I hope they get this stock thing sorted out.

Anyway, that's the lot this time, and I hope for a little while - though this cunning plan they have of getting pretty new designs in regularly in small quantities is genius at getting me to shell out when I don't want to! "But it's the last one of the 10 they made, it's now or never..."

They are all beautiful, I like the necklace and earrings.

I am sure your dad will love the money clip.

They are all beautiful - I love amethyst too - and adore citrine and lemon quartz - always cheer me up when i wear them. The iolite money clip is lovely - i bought a few of them for xmas presents and everyone loved them - the iolite is superb - well done xx

Lovely collection of rings PQ. I'm sure your dad will like the money clip - I'm going to use mine as a bookmark as I've no money left thanks to Rocks :20:

I got a ring and earing set in the coin pearls, simple flat pearl on ring and posts centrally set on the back of coins. Haven't worn them yet, but post came off one of the earings - hoping to superglue post (and not my finger) back on and see how it goes :52:

Anne you have done it again!!!!! Love the pearl set - haven't seen it before What did you get it for PQ?

Love the rings too Guess what all on wish list! will I ever stop buying lol

My amethyst ring and earrings that came this week, although lighter in colour than yours, are so clear and sparkly, they seem to have got some really good stones and yours are just beautiful.

Have bought about 6 money clips, and all the recipients think they're great, I'm sure your Dad will love it.

:doggie:

Lovely collection of rings PQ. I'm sure your dad will like the money clip - I'm going to use mine as a bookmark as I've no money left thanks to Rocks :20:

I got a ring and earing set in the coin pearls, simple flat pearl on ring and posts centrally set on the back of coins. Haven't worn them yet, but post came off one of the earings - hoping to superglue post (and not my finger) back on and see how it goes :52:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you pearlgirl, hope you can sort them out.

Anne you have done it again!!!!! Love the pearl set - haven't seen it before What did you get it for PQ?

Love the rings too Guess what all on wish list! will I ever stop buying lol

The set was just £10 bh, a great deal. And no, you will not stop buying...

Thanks for all your kind words everyone and especially the reassurance about the money clip!
By the way, my piccy does NOT do that citrine ring justice, in real life it is a proper bright smiley yellow :) - amazing. Shame there was no sun today for my effort, maybe that would have helped.

Our Anne does it again!! :D You have got some beauties there Anne, I've never seen the citrine and amethyst rings on air but they are lovely.....and the pearly items, well, what can I say?

What lovely items PQ, that necklace looks gorgeous on you. I was the same as you, thought I didn't like citrine, but a beautiful ring from Rockstv soon changed my mind and they even persuaded me with peridot (my birthstone) which I really thought I hated. Am expecting a delivery today - first for this year - so am getting excited.

No problem bh, it's HZ156 - still showing on CR site. Fingers crossed for you!

Requested it yesterday waited and waited and gave up!! Hopefully Barry will put it on today as still have items in my basket that I could not add to my week end order!!

Latest posts

Back