My First posting of some of my items!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

katieeee

Registered Shopper
I hope this works - I have never done this before LOL

from left to right -
Diamond ring in 2 tone gold got from CR website - fabulous birthday pressie from hubby :10: :) (I will show it to him when he gets back LOL) I love it - although the rose gold gallery will take a bit of getting used to LOL - I am sure it will tone down after lots of wear

Tanzanite and Diamond ring - Christmas present from hubby (bless him) :) fab colour and beautiful diamonds

Paraiba and Diamond ring - Birthday present to me from me lol - beautiful colour and clarity with the statutory little silk (not visible to the naked eye) - bought it to compensate myself for missing out on my earlier request LOL and fell in love with it b4 I took it out of the box :)

All 3 are in 18ct and weighty - I love them !!:) :30: certainly cant fault rocks on anything - all fantastic value, quality, and design!

If this works I will post some of my other mega hauls lol:1::D:D:D:eek::rolleyes::cool:

Attachments

• my new rings.jpg
    my new rings.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 306
  • Paraiba.jpg
    Paraiba.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 304
well done on your picture post i still can not do it. and you are lucky to have a good hubby to buy some good bits of bling. well done

Lovely rings katieeee. I was the person asking about the diamond ring in the caht-box the other night (fader). It's a really unusual ring and I can see why you love it.

Lovely rings katieeee. I was the person asking about the diamond ring in the caht-box the other night (fader). It's a really unusual ring and I can see why you love it.

thank you calvin/fader - it is unusual and (so far) unique lol - I love it coz its not too like an engagement or solitaire ring - altho I will probably wear it on that finger :1:
really hard to photograph tho to show its true brilliance - its really sparkly and "sings" like an angel lol :21::4::4:

What great taste Katie, all designs I would happily wear, enjoy your beautiful bling.

(I'm Mad4Gems on Rocks too :4:)

:doggie:

Latest posts

Back