A few complaints....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheesecake

Registered Shopper
Just been watching for a few weeks again and haven't posted, and these things come to mind all too often, so I thought I'd sit down with a nice cuppa and have a good old complain hehe, Hope no-one minds?

1) Ellis love, it's FELL SWOOP, not Foul swoop as she says every time, drives me nuts!!!
2) Shaun, stop pointing with your middle finger at stuff, it looks like you are giving us all the bird!!
3) Janice, stop describing the Pocketsurfer to us like we are 6. 'Clouds' and 'flying through the air pixel things' are not really adult and are quite patronising even to people who don't understand I imagine. I do like the way she knows hardly more than the presenters and really should do some research. And Jan, can we stop having so many stories of how the Pocketsurfer saved your life, or saved you 10 thousand pounds, getting a wee bit unbelievable now.
4) Stop patronising Krystal the large model from Germany, just cos she's a bit bigger doesn't mean you have to make out like she's Mother Teresa or Cyndi Crawford, just treat her like all the other models.
5) Stop trying to kid me that an all-in-one with no 'natural break' aperture is just as easy to get on and off when needed as one with a 'break'. All they tell us on the shows with the gaps are how the others are impossible, then Loen comes on this time with 21Ct corsetry and says its no problem, consistency people!!
6) Ellis, let the demonstraters demonstrate!!! She's constantly trying to tell them their job and poke her snout in and it's really annoying, especially the cleaning ones where she of course is the obsessive..sorry, manic housewife and knows better than anyone.
7) Steamy Sue, lovely lady, funny, interesting most of the time, why do the presenters all treat her horribly and never laugh at her jokes, or talk over her, ignore her when she's being witty? I like SS and it seems no one at IW does???
8) Really seriously now IW, NO MORE Karchers, Pocket surfers, Satnavs, Roomba, Craft, let's try this year to get some NEW STOCK, yes that means no more mattress toppers, no more Protocol, no more ****** Vibrapower, Karchers, did I mention Karchers? Oh, and No more Karchers!!!!!!
9) Last one.....
Will they please stop fat people who wouldn't know a salad if they saw one, from selling me healthy eating stuff, telling me how to lose weight, how to live better and how to eat healthier. Paul Brodel, yeah picture of fitness, Loen, Dennice, if these products are so good and its so easy why are you massive!!!!!

Debbie did say in the jewellery sale last night that they were shifting all the stock out of their warehouse as there were lorries in the car park just waiting to bring new stock in :52: She must mean new stocks of.....pocket surfers, karchers, satnavs, craft........:20:

And FFS! (and I don't swear) please stop saying at the start of every 4 day bliddy (I really don't :21:) deal that it won't last the 4 days..........WE KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said Cheesecake, I couldn't agree more, esp Craft which is being rammed down our throats again today. IW as everyone is saying needs new lines to sell, otherwise they will continue to lose money and go down the tube completely. I just hope this AGM that has been called does replace the present shower who have ran a once good channel almost into the ground. They proved how out of contact they are with their audience when they sacked Deano and Carla.

9) Last one.....
Will they please stop fat people who wouldn't know a salad if they saw one, from selling me healthy eating stuff, Loen, Dennice, if these products are so good and its so easy why are you massive!!!!!

I'd hardly describe Loen and Dennice as 'massive'.

oo I hope they have some of those attractive slinky things... oh and a few horse blankets, sorry knitted capes. They'd look fabulous together - don't you think?:32:

Thank you for the constructive criticism.

However the following is a fact:

Cloud computing is Internet ("cloud") based development and use of computer technology ("computing"). It is a style of computing in which resources are provided “as a service”[1] over the Internet[2] to users who need not have knowledge of, expertise in, or control over the technology infrastructure ("in the cloud") that supports them[3].

Cheesecake- Words fail me.
I did not think people like you still existed in the 21st Century! I think ALL of the IW PRESENTERS AND guests do a fantastic job.
Could you please post a picture of yourself and we can see how perfect you are?

great post cheesecake i think i would also add how bout some new presenters / new blood - out with the old in with the new give the channel a whole fresh new direction / look

I'd hardly describe Loen and Dennice as 'massive'.

Nor me!! I was going to add a "thanks" to the OP until I saw that comment! IMO women with a few extra pounds in weight are FAR more attractive (and healthy) than those skinny-skeletal-bints you sometimes see! :1:

Nor me!! I was going to add a "thanks" to the OP until I saw that comment! IMO women with a few extra pounds in weight are FAR more attractive (and healthy) than those skinny-skeletal-bints you sometimes see! :1:

Ooooooo I like you yeeha

As usual, dare to criticise the wonderful Loen and the tribes come out. My point was, let me put it like this, would you trust what advice on life in general and how to be a good Christian from the local Vicar who regularly has prostitutes in the church and smokes dope every weekend? If I am right you wouldn't trust his advice as he 'really is not one to talk'.

All I am getting at is especially Paul Brodel is always on the channel telling us this is good for weight loss and that makes healthy eating so easy, etc etc, yet him and the likes of Loen and Dennice, are still not healthy at all and IN THEIR OWN WORDS have put on stones and sizes and need to lose weight.

Just like they never put Andy Love on with womens fashion, why put loen and dennice on with healthy, low cal ideas when the seem to me to not use them?

And as for perfect I certainly am not, I am probably bigger than both of those ladies put together but sadly big is not beautiful and is unhealthy and undesired in todays society.

"but sadly big is not beautiful and is unhealthy and undesired in todays society" - that is your opinion cheesecake, not everyones. Also, it is medically proven that just because someone is big does not automatically mean they are unhealthy.

And I dont think people necessarily mind you having a pop at the presenters regarding their presentation skills, the carp they come out with etc etc (I couldnt care less), but certainly in my opinion, you were being incredibly insensitive and personal by calling the ladies massive, unhealthy etc.

Just my opinion, not wanting to cause a war!!

Rich

PS... Dawn French - that is one mighty fine lady!!!

Latest posts

Back