just a little order today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mariek

Registered Shopper
I won the green amethyst earrings as you know in a previous thread so naturally i had to have a pendant well a girl as to be complete ...
hope you think this goes.

The wedding day mayhem ring if u all remember that night!!!!
Its a huge look and the stone is lovely and a lovely red , ive been looking at this style of ring for some time ..and sadly it isnt me it sits quite high and being a discreet kinda gal i know i just wont wear it ..shame

Then the tigers eye i wanted to complet my set and the stone is lovely ,but it definately isnt an N ,so to keep or not ???

Attachments

• 104_0086.jpg
    104_0086.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 261
  • 104_0093.jpg
    104_0093.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 251
  • 104_0095.jpg
    104_0095.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 267
Just love those green amethysts Marie and I wish we'd see them more often- perhaps set in yellow gold.

If you have other pieces in tiger's eye it might be worth getting your ring adjusted, as you'll get the wear out of it. I'll only spend the money on resizing if I'm sure I'll wear the ring a fair bit. Tiger's eye is such a fascinating stone and a complete set would look gorgeous on.

If you have other pieces in tiger's eye it might be worth getting your ring adjusted, as you'll get the wear out of it. I'll only spend the money on resizing if I'm sure I'll wear the ring a fair bit. Tiger's eye is such a fascinating stone and a complete set would look gorgeous on.

Agree with the above and love the green amethyst as well - great size and colour - "the joy of Sets" eh lol:D x

How lovely Marie.
That pendant is fab - I've hovered over the button with it more than once, think it's sold out now, so well done you. (I'm still green with envy over the earrings too...)
I like your red ring, shame it's not your style.
Have to admit I'm not a fan of tigers eye, but it's a pretty ring. As above, if you'll wear it get it resized hun, I have to do every single one of my rings so count your blessings lol!

Enjoy!

marie love the pendant. I have both the other rings. Lucikly I like the big look red onyx ring and the tigers eye fits me fine. I don't know if its worth getting the tigers eye ring re sized though - thats £15 more added to the ring cost :)

i love green amethysts and that pendant is lush and the red onyx is lovely, shame you cant get on with it. i know the feeling as there a a couple of bits in my box that i just cant learn to love

yes im a convert to green amethyst now love it.... i went for the rings asthey intrigued me but sadly not for me too big,even tho they cost only 4 and 8 pound pointless them just sitting in box ....

Latest posts

Back