Some of My Favourites!! :D

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

katieeee

Registered Shopper
I did threaten - so here are some more postings of my hauls!! :1: I have limited it to certain pieces so as not to fill entire site lol - but these are my faves.

The first is my Andesine which is stunning in daylight or artificial light. When I took it out of the box for inspection it blinged so bright and although I am not a fan of red stones this captured my heart immediately - The diamonds are really bright and twinkly which you cant see in the photo! :) (now I am gonna see if I can do the rest if these work LOL)

Attachments

• andesine indoors.jpg
    andesine indoors.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 222
  • andesine outside.jpg
    andesine outside.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 225
The next most of you will have or have seen :

The abalone pendant which is a stunner and one of my first items.

The next is the peridot hedgehog with my peridot daisy bracelet

Then I have a selection of pearl bits - the marcasite and pearl is stunning and my first view of Rocks marcasite which I have to say is fantastic! :D Everything looks so brilliant together, and are worn often. :)

Attachments

• Abalone pendant.jpg
    Abalone pendant.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 199
  • peridot.jpg
    peridot.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 208
  • pearly wurly mix n match.jpg
    pearly wurly mix n match.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 221
  • pearly wurlies.jpg
    pearly wurlies.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 214
Finally - the fabulous multi gem necklace and bracelet - which I found mix n match perfectly with so many other pieces.

Two rings from the fantastic Sarah Bennett range which I absolutely adore and get loads of great comments about.

The light smoky quartz ring is spectacular in all lights with amazing golden flashes and sparks coming from it.

The russet pearl and gem is gorgeous and so comfy to wear - like a firework on my finger - love it

and lastly A stunning Swiss Blue - gorgeous colour - I bought it for the stone and I was not dissapointed - I have big plans for that stone - and was surprised when I saw the photo that it has refected my garden in it lol :1:

Hope thats not too much to show lol :):eek::rolleyes::D:p:D

Attachments

• The Joy of Sets aaahhh!.jpg
    The Joy of Sets aaahhh!.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 213
  • sarah bennetts mmm.jpg
    sarah bennetts mmm.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 218
  • lite smokey quartz.jpg
    lite smokey quartz.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 216
  • my fave .jpg
    my fave .jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 217
  • Swiss Blue Swimming Pool!.jpg
    Swiss Blue Swimming Pool!.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 228
Can never have too many piccies!

Lovely things, what are your plans for the blue topaz?

Some gorge pieces, I had that abalone pendant but my 4 year old got hold of it and snapped it boo hoo, I do have another one in my basket though all ready to check out

all lovely Katie i have quite a few of these myself lol
enjoy wearing them but not all at once
nice piccys keep them coming were a nosey lot and want to see all the bling

wow katie, love your andesine ring, very striking!!
I also have few of your items, great taste we have!!!!:BLING::BLING::BLING:
the muligem bracelet (chunky) and necklace are stunning and ppl comment always when i wear it: i need to match it up with a ring!!
Love the pearls too, the pearl marcasite ring is on my wishlist
wd girl!

Wow katieee we have lots of pieces in common - All i say is we have great taste :)

Love the andesine xx

I love your jewellery and thanks for sharing it with us. I particularly love your gem charm bracelet.

Some more wonderful items katieeee, many of them either in my box or on my wishlist!
The andesine is stunning, I have lusted after it every time they show it - I have a tiny gems trilliant ring and it's fabulous, I can only dream of one like yours.
I have to say I have the blue topaz ring too, and it's amazing - one of the most glamorous items I own I think.
You have fab taste, enjoy wearing them!

Latest posts

Back