About time I posted some pics

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shireen

Registered Shopper
I have had 4 deliveries so far and to be honest I have sent more back so far than I have kept.

I will start with today's delivery and the keepers

1. Garnet pendant which is a birthday pressie and the garnet is gorgeous
2. Shiva's eye ring which I am only keeping as I got it for £0 when Carol was having a bit of a moment. The quality is pretty poor and the actual stone is chipped around the edge which you may be able to see.
3. Pearl and agate necklace which is stunning

Forgot about the citrine and white topaz earrings which are really sweet

Attachments

• IMG_0027#002.jpg
    IMG_0027#002.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_0022#001.jpg
    IMG_0022#001.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_0032#001.jpg
    IMG_0032#001.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_0058#001.jpg
    IMG_0058#001.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
The maybe and non-keepers are:

1. Amethyst cufflinks which are not very purple more grey/purple and one of the stones has what looks like a huge flaw in it but I couldn't capture it on film. I will let hubby decide if he wants them or not.
2. Blue Chalcedony ring. This is gorgeous but after trying it on I know I wont wear it
3. Smokey quartz ring, same as above

Attachments

• IMG_0034#001.jpg
    IMG_0034#001.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_0041#001.jpg
    IMG_0041#001.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_0042#001.jpg
    IMG_0042#001.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0044#001.jpg
    IMG_0044#001.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_0045#001.jpg
    IMG_0045#001.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 220
Definate non-keepers:

1. Pink and white pearl necklace. No matter what I did I couldn't get this to sit right and I cant be doing with messing about with it all the time.
2. Pearl and Lapis bracelet. The quality of pearls in this are awful. They look like they have got claw marks on them and it put me off.

Attachments

• IMG_0053#001.jpg
    IMG_0053#001.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_0050#001.jpg
    IMG_0050#001.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_0052#001.jpg
    IMG_0052#001.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Previous purchases which are obviously keepers lol

1. Mystic topaz bracelet whichis amazing!! I tried to get the colours to show through but failed lol...
2. Pearl and onyx bracelet which is gorgeous.
3. Peach pearl bracelet which is lovely

I have also taken some pictures of my other favourite rings which I bought from another channel. The link to see the pics is http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/shireenbroadhurst1/Jewellery#

The iolite and diamond one I got for £1, I kid you not!!

Attachments

• IMG_0065#001.jpg
    IMG_0065#001.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_0061#001.jpg
    IMG_0061#001.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_0059#001.jpg
    IMG_0059#001.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 186
Thank you Willow. I wont admit to how many things I got for £1 but I will get round to taking pictures of them all one day lol...

A lovely assortment there Shireen. I have the pearl and agate necklace coming tomorrow and I'm glad to hear it's a keeper. Rocks garnet is fantastic, always a rich, deep colour- I think you should buy more!

Fabulous pieces shireen - the blue chalcedony is a stunning colour - I have one that goes the other way but no where near the colour of yours, shame its not for you. Love your Iolite - it could almost pass for a tanzy judging by the photo!! Well done :)

A bargain shopper and a great photographer, well done on both counts Shireen.

You have some lovely pieces there, notably the bracelets pictured in your posts.....and not forgetting the agate/pearl necklace in the first post which looks very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us.

Fank ewe :8: Hubby treated himself to a new digital SLR camera and it is pretty good. Mind you it's really difficult taking pics with one hand lol

Definate non-keepers:

1. Pink and white pearl necklace. No matter what I did I couldn't get this to sit right and I cant be doing with messing about with it all the time.
2. Pearl and Lapis bracelet. The quality of pearls in this are awful. They look like they have got claw marks on them and it put me off.

The pink and white pearl necklace arrived with me today and it is impossible to get it to sit right so it will have to go back. :(

Nice haul! Like the chunky multi gem necklace in particular.

I have the citrine earrings and thought they were so cute I also bought them in blue topaz and pink topaz. I have 2 daughters so now we all have a pair each!

(ps- I'm moops on Rocks.tv)

Last edited:
Wow!! Lovely pieces Shireen. I love the blue Chalcedony ring. Must say the £1 Iolite ring will look so much better on me :18:

lol Many have tried to get me to part with it hun and all failed :p

Perdita I am looking at getting the blue and pink topaz ones as well :)

Sazza I am so glad I wasn't the only one who had problems with that necklace :(

shireen i love the green and pearl necklace have it in my basket at the moment some nice pieces love the pearls from rocks
never keep anything you dont love theres always something else you'll see to take its place lol where do you get rings for a £ i need some of them

Lol Milly I got them from Gems TV but it's when they have special weeks and you have to be seriously quick on the phone. You never know what will go to a pound either. :)

What a lovely selection. I particularly like the Mystic Topaz bracelet!

Some gorgeous items Shireen, and bizarrely I don't have any of them - though I have the peachy pearl bracelet as a 3-row and it is lovely.
I think my favourites are the mystic bracelet (I have a different one, but I adore mine) and the green agate & pearl necklace - I was tempted, though it's not my usual style. The colour is just stunning.
Enjoy your goodies, and well done on some serious bargains!

Lots of lovely pieces there Shireen - well done. I also would like access to the £1 rings - it would make the resizing I'd have to get done feasible then lol. Shame about the non keepers - but at least there's no problem with returning them. Look forward to the next batch of piccys.

(feegee on rocks)

Latest posts

Back