The Delivery Man came Really Early!! LOL

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

katieeee

Registered Shopper
There are quite a few in this posting LOL - apart from 2 which I have not bothered to photograph to save space they are ALL keepers lol - omg :eek: :D

Wow - the first box I opened was the most fabulous Kunzite - it shone out at me like a beacon!! :4::32::7::D:p I have never ripped a tag off so fast in my life LOL. It was so worth the wait - Thanks to all at Rocks who located it for me - you have made my day :3::D

The stone is huge and super sparkly on a beautifully simple and elegant setting of 9k yellow gold which gives it a beautiful warmth, the filligree shoulders have an oriental feel resembling cutouts of fish scales, there are even flashes from the gallery as it has quite a deep pavillion. With every hue of pinks and lilacs to dove greys and purples it is a stunner - can you tell how much I love it :54::D:D

The second is a beautiful Red Labradorite trilogy ring with iddy diamond accents and is stunning like little burning embers throwing out flashes of reds, oranges and even yellow. I had wondered what the difference is between this and Andesine so obviously had to take the plunge to see for myself!! :D I love it, they are both like roaring fires on my fingers LOL :11: :D

- more to follow -

Attachments

• kunzite indoors.jpg
    kunzite indoors.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 300
  • Kunzite outside.jpg
    Kunzite outside.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 287
  • Red Lab indoors.jpg
    Red Lab indoors.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 287
  • red lab outside.jpg
    red lab outside.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 264
wow wow i think you do like them. And i love them aswell and your discription makes me want to have the labradite ring as i love the red/orange colours in gems.glad you are happy chat soon xx

The next is beautiful but sadly does not suit me :( so I may send it back to rejoin its siblings!!:33: Not sure yet - it is so beautiful and sparkly so we shall see. Bright little blue diamonds and fab black diamonds but I guess if its not meant to be ...........

The next pieces are much less budget breaking lol -

The Amber Cross is lovely and bigger than I was expecting - beautiful with lots goin on inside the amber.

The Turquoise ring is huge and very pretty - I love big statement rings - got it to go with the pearl and turquoise necklace - at first I wasnt sure about the necklace but have now decided to get another one to layer them!!! :20::54::rolleyes: (trust me lol) to make more impact lol - the stones on the necklace are huge and a lovely colour and markings so we shall see lol

The lemon quartz ring was one of those "add it to yer basket" pieces - why not lol - I just love lemon quartz and this is lovely - but now I have so much I really must stop the citrine and lemon quartz sprees lol (one day)

- one more to follow ! :D-

Attachments

• blacknblue ring.jpg
    blacknblue ring.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 238
  • amber cross.jpg
    amber cross.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 221
  • turquoise.jpg
    turquoise.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 235
  • turqouise pearl necklace.jpg
    turqouise pearl necklace.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 219
  • lemon quartz.jpg
    lemon quartz.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 217
Your rings are beautiful Katieee - so glad you're happy with the delivery. Your descriptions make me want them too lol. Enjoy.

The last few :)

2 pairs of cufflinks for gifts - they are lovely I didnt expect to SO fall in love with them!!:1:

The marcasite ring is an experiment as I dont have any modern marcasite and it is lovely - so I shall just have to get some more pieces :54::1::)

The mystic Topaz is another gift and also to see what it is like as I dont have any - it is fabulous - I can fully see how people fall in love with it.

and finally a Pearl scarf - I have bought quite a few of these and still dont have one for myself - now I do - I hope lol

So thats it for the time being - managed to keep my basket empty all day yesterday but have now just put in another Turquoise necklace - ho hum lol :54:

Attachments

• white topaz cufflinks.jpg
    white topaz cufflinks.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 196
  • peridot cufflinks.jpg
    peridot cufflinks.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 240
  • marcasite.jpg
    marcasite.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 199
  • mystic topaz.jpg
    mystic topaz.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 213
  • pearl scarf.jpg
    pearl scarf.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 201
I should have waited for the rest of your piccys lol. They are all gorgeous. Good luck getting the turquoise necklace for layering - that will look stunning.

Gorgeous items there katieee i love the turquoise....my delivery man came very early today too...had only just got to work when he popped in phew!

What a great delivery hun, you've done well.
Kunzite is one of my favourite stones, but I have nothing remotely as fab as that one, well done.
The lab is fab too, not sure if there's actually a difference with andesine and red lab, but whatever it is, it's gorgeous!
I actually think the blue diamond looks wonderful on you, but it's always down to your own taste - I love mine, and I think it looks even better on you...
I gave hubby the cross for Xmas, he has been raving about it ever since - he thinks it cost a fortune, I haven't enlightened him, just taken the brownie points and run lol
Some other lovely items too, enjoy all your new goodies.

Wow katieee love the red lab. and all the rest! Great pictures and a stunning haul have a few myself. Enjoy wearing them all x

katie i love the kunzit ring it looks a stunner and i do like all red gems so that one apeals straight away to me
why do you think the blue and black diamonds dont suit you i think it looks lovely on you i have the smaller blue diamond cluster dont know if they still have it now but i love it
all your other bling is nice to so enjoy

Thank You all for your kind comments - I am the happiest person in happyland on National happy day lol :D :D to have finally got my Kunzite - as for the turquoise I already have another necklace in my basket now - so I will let you know how they work!! :):rolleyes::eek::D roll on next order lol xxxxxxx

Last edited:
The stone is huge and super sparkly on a beautifully simple and elegant setting of 9k yellow gold which gives it a beautiful warmth, the filligree shoulders have an oriental feel resembling cutouts of fish scales, there are even flashes from the gallery as it has quite a deep pavillion. With every hue of pinks and lilacs to dove greys and purples it is a stunner - can you tell how much I love it :54::D:D
-

What a poetic description - somehow I do get the feeling that you REALLY love the kunzite ring! It's lovely - well done you.

Thanks for posting the photos.

They all look fab on you katieeee...:1:The pearls in the pearl/turquoise necklace looked pink on the site and I thought didn't go with the turquoise colour, but on your pic they look cream and much better...:1:

Latest posts

Back