Latest Delivery all keepers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wibblypig

Registered Shopper
Hiya rockaholics,

Just a small delivery but all keepers :1:

firstly the rhodolite garnet and silver bangle. The stones look like sweeties its gorgeous.

second a little garnet pendant....ive seen people buying these to wear together so this is perhaps the first of many hee hee

Thirdly a gorgeous pink and peach pearl bracelet...i'm such a sucker for pearls ive had loads of Rocks but these were the biggest bargain at just £4!!!!!

Attachments

• rockstv 085.jpg
    rockstv 085.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 258
  • rockstv 092.jpg
    rockstv 092.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 246
  • rockstv 089.jpg
    rockstv 089.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 245
ooh lovely garnet wibbly - its really fiery isnt it - I love the rhodolite such a pretty colour and a lovely bracelet style.

What a beautiful bargain your pearls are - fab - enjoy wearing them xxxx :)

Great taste in bling WP - I have the bangle and all the seven pendants in that design! Love the pearl bracelet wish they were 7.5" or smaller.

Hi wibbly
I've not seen the bangle before but really like it
and like you I'm a sucker for the pearls as well, but that one would'nt fit me i need it a bit longer and i like the sort they do with the bar and ring catch I'm not good with claw clasps but i do have three of the pretty pendants i have a garnet amethyst and period one so far but may look out for more lol

Hi wibbly
I've not seen the bangle before but really like it
and like you I'm a sucker for the pearls as well, but that one would'nt fit me i need it a bit longer and i like the sort they do with the bar and ring catch I'm not good with claw clasps but i do have three of the pretty pendants i have a garnet amethyst and period one so far but may look out for more lol

Are you sure we are talking about the same pearl bracelet as this one is verrryy long around 8.5 inches (in fact a wee bit long for me so maybe try to alter it)....I have noticed that some of the new pearl bracelets are coming in at 7.5 inches but not this one lol how long do you need your bracelets to be hun?

Are you sure we are talking about the same pearl bracelet as this one is verrryy long around 8.5 inches (in fact a wee bit long for me so maybe try to alter it)....I have noticed that some of the new pearl bracelets are coming in at 7.5 inches but not this one lol how long do you need your bracelets to be hun?

I got that pearl bracelet the other day and it is a whopping 9 inches!!!! It says on Rocks/CR it is 8 inches but it is actually 9. I am fine with 7.5 or 8 but this is just far too big for me, falls off me so it will have to go back.

Ooooooooo Wibbly, please tell me where you live so I can come round and steal that bangle...I promise not to rob anything else!!!!

That is so gorge, and has totally gone under my radar, you lucky thing!!!!!!

Ooooooooo Wibbly, please tell me where you live so I can come round and steal that bangle...I promise not to rob anything else!!!!

That is so gorge, and has totally gone under my radar, you lucky thing!!!!!!

LOL i'm thinking not hun but nice try :1: Not seen you for ages where ya been hiding?

I got that pearl bracelet the other day and it is a whopping 9 inches!!!! It says on Rocks/CR it is 8 inches but it is actually 9. I am fine with 7.5 or 8 but this is just far too big for me, falls off me so it will have to go back.

Blimey...i hadn't measured it properly just a guess at around 8.5 but 9!!!! no wonder its too big for me lol.....might put it in prezzy drawer for a certain very slim friend of mine might make a nice anklet for her summer hols :59:

Darn it!!!! Don't ask don't get though, I guess!!! Lol!!! Have had a broken Lappy, and then no money....don't trust myself to even look at the site when I am skint!!

I love that bangle Wibbly. I must admit my finger hovered over the buy button when I saw that one.

Very nice Wibbles, shame about those pearl bracelets being so long, otherwise several of them would have accidentally fallen in to my basket. I got the pendant for my niece, it's a lovely striking colour, and I've seen your bangle IRL (BH's) and it soooooo pretty.

:doggie:

hi wibbly i assumed the braclet was 7.5" thats why i said it would'nt fit me lol
I need a 8-8.5" length but if its 9" may be you can do like bargainhunter and join two together to make a necklace if they are cheap enough and they come on again
I wish they would put the bangle on again i really like that one never seen it being auctioned so well done you on getting one

Latest posts

Back