Hello Crafters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

7 day deal - diecut decoupage, 1st pick of the day - die cut decoupage. Don't you just love the creative, original thinking!

Dull, dull dull. I feel so ungrateful - a week of crafting and nothing is interesting me. I've been onto the website to order some stuff while the P&P is free and everything I want is out of stock. What makes it even more annoying is that you have to click on every item first to find this out. :mad:

Hi ROC! :D

Have to say nothing is inspiring me yet. Doesn't stop me spending everywhere else though.

A Complete Turnoff

:I am finding it a complete turnoff, it is over-kill. It's causing havoc in my household when I want to listen to a CD or watch a DVD, lol ;). Also, not every crafter has a pc, so why all the emphasis on CD Roms ? (

Dull, dull dull. I feel so ungrateful - a week of crafting and nothing is interesting me. I've been onto the website to order some stuff while the P&P is free and everything I want is out of stock. What makes it even more annoying is that you have to click on every item first to find this out. :mad:

That is exactly how I felt. Wasted an hour yesterday looking through loads of items only to click on them and find they're sold out. Why can they not remove them?? :confused:

On another note does anyone know when craft telly will be up and running again? or will it take a little longer for that forum?

Think I'm in the minority here, I love the Midsummer Dream kits:)
But I'm not going to order it, in the hope that it will be reduced in a few weeks.:p
I've already got two of the previous fairy kits from this range, so won't be too disappointed if they sell out.;)

Well, I haven't been able to watch that much so far (although I did enjoy Sunday evening's shows), but I have bought the Fairy Princess and Everyday Laser Cut kits (been after the Laser Cut ever since I saw it as a POD), plus Joanne Sheen's lovely animal CD on Sunday (never used CDs before) plus the Fashion Boutique that was on Extravaganza last night.

I'm dipping in and out of the programs - hubby has gone to Poole for a couple of days, so I'll be watching a bit more today/tomorrow!

One thing I did like yesterday, not a product but a card style, was the DIAMOND TOP cards. Problem is I missed the dimensions & folding guide :mad:
I checked splitcoast stampers tutorials for info and no joy! Can anyone here help? please!?!

By the way ~ hi all! ~ hope you are all well :D

Bliddy heck....... we are all Juniors again...... wow I feel so much younger now :p

There doesn't seem to be much new stuff in the Craft Week. I bought the Joanna Sheen animal CD on Sunday, but apart from that it isn't exactly thrilling!!
Also Joanne is on a lot of the shows and she's just a little too hyper for me!

Hi ROC, just found you all!

Not really tempted by anything which is just aswell because I'm not supposed to be buying!

I have already confessed to the laser cut kit on the old forum :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back