Order information

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chess

Registered Shopper
Was interested to discover this morning that if you check your orders they now have an estimated delivery date and courier/mail information. All very well, but I had an order delivered yesterday that I should have received, according to them, last Friday!! And the two orders I have outstanding, one of which was the Graphicus POTW, are marked Back order on the C&C site, but order in progress on the IW site and are not due till next flaming week!! And of course, if the order yesterday is anything to go by, Gawd knows when they might actually arrive!!! OK, I should have known better than to expect anything more but taking up to two weeks in this day and age is a piece of nonsense. I know I'm comparing performance with companies that actually care about customer satisfaction, (my best ever service was ordering a computer at 2pm one day and receiving it before midday the next day!) but honestly!

Hi, where did you find this info, l have an order placed on 21.6.08 and rung as now over 10 days only to be told it would take them 4 days to find out if the order has been dispatched so l have to ring back next week, which will then be 3 weeks after order placed, livid as l wanted the items for last saturday and on placing the order was told this was not a problem, not for them but it is for me!!!!!:mad::cool::confused:

Login on the new Ideal World page, up at the top right of the page; this takes you to the page with your orders listed - just click on the one you're wondering about. HTH

The other new feature is that it tells you whether a parcel is coming by Royal Mail or courier, and I've just confirmed that the courier link to Parcelnet is a live one on which you can track your order. Now we'll know who's to blame for delays!!

The other new feature is that it tells you whether a parcel is coming by Royal Mail or courier, and I've just confirmed that the courier link to Parcelnet is a live one on which you can track your order. Now we'll know who's to blame for delays!!

Thanks Chess, unfortunately Ideal World don't put the tracking no on your order information so can't track with Parcelnet. :( Unlike Gems who when using City Link sent you the tracking no in an email when the items were dispatched.

Thanks Chess, unfortunately Ideal World don't put the tracking no on your order information so can't track with Parcelnet. :( Unlike Gems who when using City Link sent you the tracking no in an email when the items were dispatched.

You don't need the number, Suki. If you click on the Parcelnet link, and once IW have got it to them (ie marked as dispatched, or invoiced on your order list), you should find the tracking info there. I've just tracked the info on a parcel which arrived today, and it was detailed from hub to delivery van. I'm still waiting on my POTW from Sunday, but it's marked as awaiting dispatch, so Parcelnet don't have the details yet.

I have just checked on an order I put in two weeks ago, according to my account it had delivery for today the 31st but it still says order in progress. Does that mean its still not been dispatched.:(

I'm in a similar position except that my order was due for delivery last Saturday and it says invoiced on the website. When I click on the Parcelnet link it just says order generated - it's been like that since early last week -, so I don't know whether that means IW haven't got it to Parcelnet yet. Any of my other orders have been dealt with by Parcelnet within 4 days at the latest of them getting the order generated thing. When I was stupid enough to try phoning them I just got the usual scripted guff about 10 working days etc. They obviously haven't been given the new script to match the new website!

I've ordered quite a few things from ideal world in the last few weeks and i am getting frustrated with all there estimated deliver dates and them not turning up. I also noticed they now have a seperate link for returned items and you can now view them online when they recieve them back and gives you all the details of whether it is a refund or replacement you asked for. Still waiting for a couple of items well past there estimated delivery date and i really need them for this weekend:mad:

I'm in a similar position except that my order was due for delivery last Saturday and it says invoiced on the website. When I click on the Parcelnet link it just says order generated - it's been like that since early last week -, so I don't know whether that means IW haven't got it to Parcelnet yet. Any of my other orders have been dealt with by Parcelnet within 4 days at the latest of them getting the order generated thing. When I was stupid enough to try phoning them I just got the usual scripted guff about 10 working days etc. They obviously haven't been given the new script to match the new website!

I ordererd some Egyptian cotton bedding on 5th July. Order generated 9th July according to the Parcelnet bit. Estimated delivery 15th July and still showing that date! Another call to CS I think though a week ago they told me to wait a few more days.....

whenever i order something from ideal i always look to see what date i am suppose to receive it and all my orders have come 2-3 days before im suppose to get it which i find quite interesting because you all say it is taking longer than the date on the page funny that.

I ordererd some Egyptian cotton bedding on 5th July. Order generated 9th July according to the Parcelnet bit. Estimated delivery 15th July and still showing that date! Another call to CS I think though a week ago they told me to wait a few more days.....

I called them today and was told to wait another twenty days before they could investigate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I have already posted about one order not yet received and its past the delivery date. With order in progress.:(
Here is another gripe.
I have just checked on another order I put in yesterday for 3 21st century smoothing cami's and they add postage for each item which comes to a total of £17-70, is this normal. Don't they send them all together and charge just one postage all be it more because of the weight.

capped is used when you order 3 or more different items in the same show but if you order 2 or more of the same item i am sure they tell you it's only 1 p&p.

I called them today and was told to wait another twenty days before they could investigate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, I got told that too - I mentioned their statement on the website about delivery being within 10 working days and they just said that's the normal time but sometimes it takes longer ! I've just phoned this morning and been told it should be with me for 4th August - so that's a whole month just for some flippin' cotton sheets ! I don't think I'll be bothering again.

Latest posts

Back