Can't See Rocks & Co. on FreeView channel 49?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rocks & Co. COO

Registered Shopper
Hi All,

Just to point out that to receive Rocks & Co. on Freeview channel 49, you may need to Retune/Rescan/ your FreeView box.

It may also be listed as add new channels or if you are unsure then just do a full installation and that should be within the menu section of you FreeView box (check your instructions as boxes can differ), then you should be able to see us.

If you are still having trouble then our advice is to contact FreeView for them to assist with your difficulties, or visit their website and click on help as it lists some common problems/soloutions

Go Here: www.freeview.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Andrew
Rocks & Co. COO

I've just done a re-scan on my PC TV and it shows up as NetPlay, Rocks & Co are broadcasting at the moment so it won't say Rocks & Co which is very confusing.

My Mum and Dad had to retune their box (with the help of my son via the telephone), and have just placed their first order!!!

:doggie:

I've never managed to spot this channel on Freeview - does anyone know what hours they broadcast? It's always saying NetPlay when I look.

I have re-scanned my freeview box more than once to see if I can get this channel but it just won't work. I suppose it saves me money.;)

I've never managed to spot this channel on Freeview - does anyone know what hours they broadcast? It's always saying NetPlay when I look.

It is on the Channel 49 which is NetPlay, think it airs Rocks & Co 4-9pm

Woohoo, there it is!!!
Must have been looking outside broadcast hours before (doesn't surprise me, I generally flick around channels either early am or late night). So many thanks Sazza, I'd never have known when to look! They don't even tell you on their website, which is a bit rubbish.
First thing I see is a bracelet at about £800, guess it ain't the world's cheapest channel!

First thing I see is a bracelet at about £800, guess it ain't the world's cheapest channel!

Don't give up on it, PQ! I LOVE their stuff, and have had some brilliant bargains. There are a lot of nice things on the website, too - maybe about 10% more than the on-air prices on average, but not silly prices. They use nice accent diamonds, too.

Latest posts

Back