My Tanzanite has arrived.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

saphire

Christine
Here is a couple of photos of my tanzanite the first one was taken with flash the second by the window.

Attachments

• DSCN0794.jpg
    DSCN0794.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 328
  • DSCN0823.jpg
    DSCN0823.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 313
oooh how beautiful is that - fantastic size - it is stunning - dont you just LOVE it :) :D xxxxxxxx (Love the emerald too perdita - hope you will post pix - I got a few emerald rings coming my way so I can make a choice omg - it neva ends LOL) xxxxxx :D :D

It looks lovely! Very similar to one they do in emerald!! (I just happen to be expecting it to arrive tomorrow! What was that about not spending so much?? :54:)

http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=GV539

Perdita it does look the same design but with a different stone. The design is beautiful its very comfortable to wear, you are going to love it.

I have a tanzanite ring I bought from Ideal world a couple of years ago which is supposed to be AA .85ct I paid £200 for it, next to this new one it looks awful, the quality is dreadful and its more of a grey colour than blue and it doesn't sparkle.

Now that I am spoilt by afffordable real gemstone jewelry sold by rocks I don't think I will ever need to shop anywhere else again.

Lovely setting on the tanzy saphire. Love the emerald in this design too Perdita. Wear it in good health x

Saphire your tanzanite rings are gorgeous lucky you. Perdita your emerald is lovely to, I like my emeralds.

Perdita it does look the same design but with a different stone. The design is beautiful its very comfortable to wear, you are going to love it.
I have a tanzanite ring I bought from Ideal world a couple of years ago which is supposed to be AA .85ct I paid £200 for it, next to this new one it looks awful, the quality is dreadful and its more of a grey colour than blue and it doesn't sparkle.

Now that I am spoilt by afffordable real gemstone jewelry sold by rocks I don't think I will ever need to shop anywhere else again.

I'm really looking forward to receiving it...especially now I've seen your tanzanite one!

Your tanzanite looks as if it is AAA..it is a lovely rich colour. I don't have any tanzanite ..yet! Think I'll need to put it on my wishlist!

Latest posts

Back