Kama bracelet-what do you think the chances are of me getting a refund?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

angiebabe1

Registered Shopper
As some of you know I bought a kama bracelet and charms from rocks, I used the money my family gave me for xmas to buy it. When it arrived I foolishly asked hubby to wrap it up for me so that it would still be a bit of a surprise for me on xmas day, I opened it de-tagged it put it aside ready to wear at somepoint, when I did come to wear it, it virtually drops of as it is way too big, I'm gutted as like I said it was an xmas pressie, I've tried wearing it round the house but well it's not like my wrist is gonna grow, lol. So, what's my chances of me sending it back? I don't have the invoice or outer pckaging that it came with?
thanks for help in advance x

Angie, you could email [email protected] and see what they say otherwise sell it on the buy, sell, swap section of the forum. Rocks are very good with their cs but they would have no obligation to refund under the circumstances. Good luck with it. :spider:

thanks BC I feel awful about this and had it not been for the fact that I pooled xmas money together to buy it, probably wouldn't be such a big deal, but I don't like to waste other folks cash.

I've just been on live chat and spoke to Katherine, she has very kindley on this occasion offered me a refund, I think that is fantastic customer service.
thanks rocks!

So glad you got it sorted out.....you were obviously upset about it.

Katherine is such a lovely, helpful and efficient lady and Rocks really do bend over backwards to help their customers.

Glad they are going to give you a refund, now you can get something that ull get the use of. x

oops I'm on a slippery slope, there are 3 things in my basket now, to make-up for my returned bracelet, a pair of topaz studs, a white opal ring, and a shell type eye ring!

attagirl!

(Just had a pop-up saying my message is too short!!! FGS - I said what I wanted to say, why do I have to make it longer??????? Has to be ten characters apparently...maybe I should have just typed another exclamation mark!))

oops I'm on a slippery slope, there are 3 things in my basket now, to make-up for my returned bracelet, a pair of topaz studs, a white opal ring, and a shell type eye ring!

plus, a watch and another pair of earrings, :11::11:, I think the watch and studs will be keepers but the rest will prob go back!

Glad you got this sorted!!

Don't have anything to add that's constructive, just wanted to say that I love your avatar....I am wearing a T shirt as we speak with the exact same image in it, but with ickle sparkles on too!!!

....just thought I would share!! :)

Latest posts

Back