Returning earrings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mayday

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know if the Sit Up channels permit the return of pierced earrings?

Their returns policy is a little unclear and I'm not sure if the Distance Selling right to cancel would apply.

QVC are fine as you can return earrings and Ideal World now send theirs in heat sealed bags which you can return if unopened. The jewellery from Sit Up comes in box with no seal or security tags so in theory they won't know if items have been tried on.

Look forward to hearing your views.

I have never actually heard them say that SCW but in their returns info they state that they cannot accept the return of items which have been opened and used eg. pierced jewellery, cosmetics etc etc. As they do not seal their earrings in bags , how do they know whether or not they have been tried on I wonder?

I have bought an expensive pair of earrings from them which I haven't tried on but which I am still deliberating over. I would certainly think twice about spending over£400 again if I'm stuck with something that isn't suitable.

Yes, I totally agree . I am sure a lot of people assume that anything can be returned as most shopping channels keep plugging their money back guarantee ie. risk free shopping.

I could of course ring Sit Up CS for info but I get very frustrated with their Call Centre and I know I'm not alone on this one .

Latest posts

Back