My emerald and kunzite rings have arrived

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

perdita

not impressed.....
I promised I'd try to post photos of these 2 items when I received them. I am the world's worst at photographing jewellery though!

As they need resized, I had to take pics of them on an OPI bottle! (I'll perhaps post some more pics of them on my hand when they have been altered!)

I am really pleased with both rings and they are winging their way off to be resized right now.

Last edited:
They are both fabulous perdita - Isnt Kunzite just soooo beautiful - and your emerald is stunning - well done - health wearing them :D :D xx

They are both gorgeous perdita. The emerald is a lovely rich colour and looks so sparkly I bet you can't wait to get it back so you can show it off.

I am really pleased with both rings and they are winging their way off to be resized right now.

I do like that emerald. Don't hold your breath waiting for them to come back - I sent one off for re-sizing almost 4 weeks ago :11:

Perdita, your rings are beautiful, especially the emerald. It is such a gorgeous colour, health to wear!

I do like that emerald. Don't hold your breath waiting for them to come back - I sent one off for re-sizing almost 4 weeks ago :11:

That does seem like a disproportionate length of time Loopy! I spoke to Louise at Stanleys yesterday afternoon before I sent the rings off and she was quoting 2-3 weeks but said it was sometimes less. I know they have had to reduce their staff since Christmas. Have you phoned them for an update?

Just found this thread!

Well done Perdita on finding two beauties. The colours in both rings look lovely. Hope you have many years of enjoyment out of both. Oh and you'd better hide them from your little magpies! :lolwave: M xx

Absolutely gorgeous rings Perdita. Makes me want a kunzite ring asap! I got my ring back after resizing approx one and a half weeks. They did a great job and it was worth the wait. I phoned for an update after a week ,they were very helpful and a pleasure to deal with and for £10 a bargain!

Latest posts

Back