Batwing Tops anyone??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AngelGab

Registered Shopper
I'm quite tempted - anyone else? I'm quite surprised to see something I actually like on Ideal World for a change.....and Loen was really great in last night's show...going off on a tangent...talking about celebs etc ...she seems really down to earth - some QVC presenters could learn a thing or two!

The teal one is a lovely colour - too big for me though.

Thought the footage of the blonde and dark models on the 'catwalk' last night was funny. They were doing some very strange poses!

144399_STANDARD__BLT_20090127.jpg

They look a bit clingy to me and they would just cling to all the wrong places :22:

OMG...I've just taken the plunge and ordered mine (purple).....but it's been so long since I ordered anything from IW that I didn't realise how carp their ordering system is...no more "in first" by the looks of things...just a horrendous new automated system where you press 1 press 2 a billion times......if my past experience with them is anything to go by, these tops will be heading straight back to them...I really should know better by now...

OMG...I've just taken the plunge and ordered mine (purple).....but it's been so long since I ordered anything from IW that I didn't realise how carp their ordering system is...no more "in first" by the looks of things...just a horrendous new automated system where you press 1 press 2 a billion times......if my past experience with them is anything to go by, these tops will be heading straight back to them...I really should know better by now...

Don't forget to check your statement when it arrives as per this thread ...
http://www.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8081

The teal one is a lovely colour - too big for me though.

Thought the footage of the blonde and dark models on the 'catwalk' last night was funny. They were doing some very strange poses!

Lol! Wasn't where they were walking like they had some kind of nervous twitch and where one was in those gorgeous wet-look legging thingummy-jobbies was it?

Latest posts

Back