Valentines day gifts show on monday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
items include;
*special edition Karcher in red with two handles so couples can wash their car together

*special edition window magic in pink with 'i love cleaning but i love you more' sticker

*red / pink striped washamat with room for two to wipe their feet at the same time

*13 in 1 ladder with 'he loves me,he loves me not' printed on alternate steps

and finally;
*shocking pink ankle length velour sequin embellished kaftan emblazoned with...'take me, i'm yours'

Cant wait :tassles:

The pocketsurfer :12:

Ideal gift for the couple who have to be apart this Valentines Day

Check up on each other and see what they're up too........ while the cat's away.....:7::3:

Red Paint Partner with two roller attachments to enjoy that special feeling you can only get when rolling together..........:3:

items include;
*special edition Karcher in red with two handles so couples can wash their car together

*special edition window magic in pink with 'i love cleaning but i love you more' sticker

*red / pink striped washamat with room for two to wipe their feet at the same time

*13 in 1 ladder with 'he loves me,he loves me not' printed on alternate steps

and finally;
*shocking pink ankle length velour sequin embellished kaftan emblazoned with...'take me, i'm yours'

Cant wait :tassles:

I take it the kaftan's already on the order list Mrs James?

Ladies........if that special man in your life just doesn't know where to put it at the end of the day...

Natural Image Wig Accessories Kit......for the man that has everything, except his own hair :7:

Polti Steam Iron for smoothing out those wrinkly bits and pieces - and let's face it we've all got some.........:54:

Latest posts

Back