Yeti On Gems2??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
Who's the bird with the roots and done up like a Yeti on Gems2 now?? She must be sweating like a pig under the studio lights in that ridiculous hairy get up. :pPC:

Lol Sue I just flicked over and saw her and was about to post the same thing when I saw your post!! What does she look like?? Maybe it's a new way to lose weight - sweat it off? She might have brushed her hair when she got up this morning it's a mess! Hope it's not sweat - yuck!

Awwww poor Sam!!!! I thought she looked like she was being cuddled by a gorilla!!!!

:doggie:

Blimey she looks like she is wearing a gorilla suit!!!! :laughing:

I think she didnt go home after her wild night out,went staright to work

I quite like Sam, but don't think her current hair colour does her any favours. Maybe she's trying to deflect our eyes with the gorilla suit!

Who's the bird with the roots and done up like a Yeti on Gems2 now?? She must be sweating like a pig under the studio lights in that ridiculous hairy get up. :pPC:

You always have to bitch about female presenters! Is it that you just dont like women or are you just bitter and jealous?

i think that is very harsh kinney394 and not the kind of thing to be posted here in the forum.

Not harsh at all! You should read some of the posts on this forum this pinkpussycat has written then we can talk harsh! Lets ask her to post a photo of her mug shot then we will see who is the yetti!

Not harsh at all! You should read some of the posts on this forum this pinkpussycat has written then we can talk harsh! Lets ask her to post a photo of her mug shot then we will see who is the yetti!

What a lovely first and second post on the forum. Perhaps you've just signed up to be confrontational?

If you don't like what she has to say then I suggest you use the "ignore" feature.

Last edited:
You always have to bitch about female presenters! Is it that you just dont like women or are you just bitter and jealous?

There's a way to make your point when you disagree with people and posts like these aren't it.

I suggest you treat other people with the same respect that you would expect to be shown to you, especially if you wish to remain a member of this forum.

I simply stick up for the female presenters this bully of a woman picks on! No harm by that!

I simply stick up for the female presenters this bully of a woman picks on! No harm by that!

Like I said, if you disagree with another poster that's no problem, being deliberately insulting and rude to them is, however, not acceptable.

We want to give everybody a chance to post on the forum and share their views but if you can't do so without resorting to name calling then you will not be welcome here as a member much longer.

Your choice.

Latest posts

Back