Ali De Foy now on R&C!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tabs

Registered Shopper
What on earth is goin on with R&C? Yet another not so brilliant cast off from another channel presenting on there now:23:

I agree, i personally couldn't watch her when she was on gemstv, i love rocks and co and am rather disappointed they have appointed another annoying presenter, caroline is bad enough.

Just turned on the TV and suprised to see Ali ex gemstv presenting then Kay ex tjc presenting not my fav presenters from the other channels I must say think the not so good outweigh the good now (the good being John & Ruth)

Oh 'eck!!

Just turned on the TV and suprised to see Ali ex gemstv presenting then Kay ex tjc presenting not my fav presenters from the other channels I must say think the not so good outweigh the good now (the good being John & Ruth)

Oh dear god.......more babblers with painfully irritating voices!

I wish they would just :mysmilie_770.gif: it sometimes.

:33: More reasons for me to avoid watching this channel........
remoteImage-17.gif

(makes me really appreciate folks like Matt and Derek on GTV)

Oh no, thought we'd seen the last of her, couldn't stand her screeching when she was on Gems!!

:doggie:

OMG - why???????????????????????????????

There was me thinking that Vicki Burton wasn't going to employ presenters from other shopping telly channels lol!

I do not believe it!! I'm Scottish and I can't stand her voice - she is one of the most irritating people ever to grace our screens! Kay Little too??? OMG - how to lose viewers and loads of business in one easy lesson - employ all the rubbish presenters that Rocks & Co have!!! Well I for one will NEVER watch again apart from when John is on. Rocks don't you realise that these people are available because nobody else wants them? They must be dirt cheap - why else would anyone employ them?!!

I do not believe it!! I'm Scottish and I can't stand her voice - she is one of the most irritating people ever to grace our screens! Kay Little too??? OMG - how to lose viewers and loads of business in one easy lesson - employ all the rubbish presenters that Rocks & Co have!!! Well I for one will NEVER watch again apart from when John is on. Rocks don't you realise that these people are available because nobody else wants them? They must be dirt cheap - why else would anyone employ them?!!

Desperation perhaps??

Well, at least my hubs will watch with me now when Ali is on, may end up with a nice few bits lol, i'll just make sure its muted:)

caroline and kay make me mute the tv, ali makes me turn off! how can 1 person be that annoying!

Latest posts

Back