wow customer service

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

angiebabe1

Registered Shopper
at rocks is second to none! I got my delivery yesterday, returned an item I didn't like, and one that after wearing realised was faulty, I got e-mail to say they recieved them and also a refund on my postage, which I wasn't expecting so taht's excellent news.

Unable to do any high street shopping, I rely solely upon distance selling for my every need from luxury goods to groceries. Rocks.TV have provided me with by far the best customer service I have come across, often more than I would even imagine. How much you are spending at any given time makes absolutely no difference to the level of service received. Love 'em.

Hear hear or is it here here, never quite sure.

Nice to see you Argey, to see you nice.

I still haven't received the delivery I was expecting yesterday, hey ho, such is life and snow!

Last edited:
Totally agree with you Angie - the (very) few items I have returned have been processed quickly and with no problems at all. The live help is also a brilliant feature, nothing is too much trouble and it's not a lottery as to who is on - everyone is brilliant. Well done Rocks :35:

is it because one of my items was faulty that I'm getting refunded the postage is do they always refund it?

Yes it is because there is a faulty item, they don't refund when the postage when something is return because it is not like, not suitable etc...

Didn't get my email to say order had been despatched, but it arrived today. I was out, and Smiley (Mr DPD) knows where to leave it. Thank goodness I got home before OH, I've told him I'm not buying anymore for a while :4:

:doggie:

Didn't get my email to say order had been despatched, but it arrived today. I was out, and Smiley (Mr DPD) knows where to leave it. Thank goodness I got home before OH, I've told him I'm not buying anymore for a while :4:

I never seem to get e-mails either now! Got it once with the txt but since then nothing. My refund e-mails are not coming through either.

Now spill m4g what did you get :53:

I never seem to get e-mails either now! Got it once with the txt but since then nothing. My refund e-mails are not coming through either.

Now spill m4g what did you get :53:

I haven't had a despatch e-mail in ages. I usually get a text though, although didn't this week but think I may have forgotton to put my mobile number on when I checked the order out.

Latest posts

Back