Birkenstocks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sarah&AmyG

Amy's Mum & VIP Shopper.
Have seen Several Birkenstock shows on QVC But there is always one thing that really Bugs me the Sizes they usually stop at Size 7 I am a Size 8 or 9,most of my shoes are Size 9 due to my Problematic Feet,wish QVC would have Some size 9 Especially in the Clog Style Birkenstocks.

its hard because QVC's other ranges that used to do 9 have stopped doing them as they were never popular and had to be heavly reduced to get rid of them but i`m sure if you asked QVC they might do it if enough people want it

I find I have to go down a size in Birkenstocks. I'm an 8 but in those I'm a 7. Mind you, QVC only ever seem to have the narrow fit and I need the standard so I still can't buy any!!

I find I have to go down a size in Birkenstocks. I'm an 8 but in those I'm a 7. Mind you, QVC only ever seem to have the narrow fit and I need the standard so I still can't buy any!!

I keep looking for some that are not a narrow fit, but they very rarely have them.

Amazon have some Birkenstocks reduced to £13.98 at the moment and if you make the order up to £15 you get free delivery!

They are Papillio ones in Florida, Tabora, Arizona, Madrid etc and there seems to be lots of colours and sizes in stock and they go up to size 43

Put a search in for papillio to find them :)

Birkenstock sizing - Help Please!!!

Hi,

I recently tried on a pair of 'Milano' style birkenstocks Size 41 Regular width and they were too big in size as well as width. But when I tried on a pair of 'Arizona' style birkenstocks in the same size and width, they fit perfectly. My question is: Do sizes differ between styles? I have a feeling it depends on the type of sole. The Milano sole was 'Eva' (solid sole) and the Arizona sole was a soft sole.

I'm only talking about Birkenstocks here, not Birkis or other brands like that.

I hope I get some replies. Thank you! =)

Latest posts

Back