Seen it all now

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Haggismuncher

Registered Shopper
4 chicken breasts with a bunch of asparagus.......a valetnies gift idea?

What the fek are these people on:33:...WHAT TYPE OF VALENTINES GIFT IS THAT:35:

They went on about food miles and how local and British the chicken breasts were.....wrapped in italian ham with apraragus thats not even in season in this country.....prob imported from kenya or South America

"Here is your valentines my darling"

....now off you get to the kitchen and get feking cooking...the wife would kill me...:32:

For goodness sake Ideal World....you are nothing but a bunch of:29::29::29::29:

Seen it all now

Have you seen this? I had an email from IW this morning they suggested this would help to keep me warm in this cold weather, I laughed out loud at the picture and had to go to the website to make out what it was...and only £59.99 plus P&P... it is a snip.:D:D

143253_DETAIL___20090108.jpg

Now if we just started a thread like with the Emu boots we could all want one????

I don't think!

Seen it all now

Have you seen this? I had an email from IW this morning they suggested this would help to keep me warm in this cold weather, I laughed out loud at the picture and had to go to the website to make out what it was...and only £59.99 plus P&P... it is a snip.:D:D

143253_DETAIL___20090108.jpg

Obvious - it's a faux shearling, faux fur lined, faux igloo!

Just before taking my shower, I was bending over cleaning out the dog's bed when there was a flash behind me? .

:11:

Latest posts

Back