My Gems option

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

borednow

Registered Shopper
i have just noticed this new option of tracking items from the website for when they will appear on the TV.

when did this start? i am not sure how it works... prolly an email but it will save missing out on a lot of things

I put a watch on a pendant this morning and I just received this email:

Dear Mrs ...

Were you watching? Did you snatch it?
This was sold on TV at lower than your target price!
Keep watching - it might be sold again in another game. If it's scheduled to be sold through our web games, we'll email you and let you know.

9K COLOUR CHANGE SAPH. & DIA. Y.GOLD PENDANT

Game was at 08 Feb 09 16:27 Your target price: £142.13 Click here to change it.

Remember, you can view all the items you're tracking, change your target prices, or remove items you're no longer interested in, on My Gems.To add a new item to My Gems, go to the product details for the piece you like and click on 'Add to My Gems'.

Kind Regards,
The Gems TV Team.

I thought I would get an email telling me when it would be on air, but obviously not. It's a bit disappointing as I thought the idea was a good one.

oh thats not right. you should get the mail before hand otherwise what is the point.

i put a couple of things on the my gems to try it out. i didnt get a mail telling me one was going to be auctioned live but i did get one saying that one of the items was going on to the web auctions at a lower price and i did get it... as to whether or not it will make its way home to me is another matter all together lol

Latest posts

Back