I hate dufex, cd roms and decoupage

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

margaret43

Registered Shopper
Home again today. Can't get to work. Hoping (!!) for something interesting on C&C, but bored silly with Dufex (am I the only one who hates it??), CD Roms (don't see the point) and Decoupage (loathe and despise!!).

I don't like Dufex - and dislike most of the garrish, loud, vulgar patterns on CD roms, decoupage and backing papers.

Best thing I saw recently was the Scene It stamps - so I went on a Yahoo search and found them cheaper and p+p free - and got the ones I wanted and not the ones Create & Craft wanted to sell me.

And WHAT on earth were those dreadful Fans about the other week!

I don't like Dufex - and dislike most of the garrish, loud, vulgar patterns on CD roms, decoupage and backing papers.

And WHAT on earth were those dreadful Fans about the other week!

i looked past where the lady had made those feathered monsters & for once dug in my pocket & bought them.......they are lovely when make up without all the fuss on them & as soon as ive made one they have gone with visitors..

dufex is cheaper on ebay.....& as for cd roms well they wouldnt see daylight of i shoved them where i thought they belonged BUT they are trying to get to a wide audience ........sadly they are missing the mark.....no-one can please everyone all of the time...

Latest posts

Back